Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill In the past, patriarchy was essential to prevent chaos & anarchy

Xumi

Xumi

5'5, 0% dopamine, living in hypergamous hell
★★★
It's scientifically verified that 8,000 years ago, 17 women reproduced for ever one man. So we now have a clear picture of what happens when there are no institutions in place to prevent fiere competition between men. Once societies organized themselves in the form of civilizations, it was essential to institute arranged marriages and condone any form of premartial sex (thereby preventing hypergamy) so that each male could receive his fair share and be satisfied. We know that uneven sex-ratio, and the heightened presence of single males increas the rate of rapes against femoids, as well as the community-level violence more broadly. Therefore, If patriarchy wasn't instituted in place, Chads would form harem of femoids, leaving out a lot angry, sexually-frustrated males, and consequently leading chaos & anarchy to prevail, and subsequently to civilization's collapse. Modern society is the middle ground between full-on hypergamy and full-on patriarchy, hence roasties ride the cock carousel of Chad until they hit their wall, and then settle with a betabux. Only the fact that poly-type (multiple partners) relationships are uncommon is what that keeps civilization afloat. But listen to me, it'll get worse. With each generation, society will become more sluttery ("open-minded"), leading to higher levels of hypergamy, that's until the eventual collapse. The other future alternative is that technology might enable us to have AI waifu (in the form of VR or androids), making us all satisfied again.

the poly type relationships are definitely getting more exposure, lots of people are open now about being poly than they did a few years ago.

If their is a societal collapse I hope I could kill a Chad in front of his harem before slaughtering him them.

It's scientifically verified that 8,000 years ago, 17 women reproduced for ever one man. So we now have a clear picture of what happens when there are no institutions in place to prevent fiere competition between men. Once societies organized themselves in the form of civilizations, it was essential to institute arranged marriages and condone any form of premartial sex (thereby preventing hypergamy) so that each male could receive his fair share and be satisfied. We know that uneven sex-ratio, and the heightened presence of single males increas the rate of rapes against femoids, as well as the community-level violence more broadly. Therefore, If patriarchy wasn't instituted in place, Chads would form harem of femoids, leaving out a lot angry, sexually-frustrated males, and consequently leading chaos & anarchy to prevail, and subsequently to civilization's collapse. Modern society is the middle ground between full-on hypergamy and full-on patriarchy, hence roasties ride the cock carousel of Chad until they hit their wall, and then settle with a betabux. Only the fact that poly-type (multiple partners) relationships are uncommon is what that keeps civilization afloat. But listen to me, it'll get worse. With each generation, society will become more sluttery ("open-minded"), leading to higher levels of hypergamy, that's until the eventual collapse. The other future alternative is that technology might enable us to have AI waifu (in the form of VR or androids), making us all satisfied again.
link to the 1 in 17 statistic would have been nice.
also they didn't prevent hypergamy they just limited it some and made things a little more fair by not letting chad have some absurd amount of wives like 50 or having some absolutely disgusting foid being 1 of the 50 in chads haram because her looksmatch (along with all the other normie men) would go siege mode.

the poly type relationships are definitely getting more exposure, lots of people are open now about being poly than they did a few years ago.
It's like the boiling frog. Soon enough that would be commonplace (in the same manner that faggotry had become)
link to the 1 in 17 statistic would have been nice.
also they didn't prevent hypergamy they just limited it some and made things a little more fair by not letting chad have some absurd amount of wives like 50 or having some absolutely disgusting foid being 1 of the 50 in chads haram because her looksmatch (along with all the other normie men) would go siege mode.
There's a referance link. Click.
Preventing hypergamy totally is almost impossible.
But the more patriarchal we are, less hypergamous can be enabled

I don't think civilization will collapse because of sexual frustration, and you're not gonna win any debates by claiming it. People will tell you "It's not society's obligation to keep men sexually satisfied, even under threat of violence."

condone premarital sex? u know condone means approve right?

I for one welcome the collapse.

It's like the boiling frog. Soon enough that would be commonplace (in the same manner that faggotry had become)

but the goal would never ever be to "prevent" hypergamy. you wouldn't WANT to prevent all forms of hypergamy because then attractive females literally would NOT exist....you can't have attractive females in a civilization if a beautiful girl breeds an ugly guy and has daughter.....that daughter breeds an ugly guy and has daughter....so on so forth...in a few generations the whole god damn society would be ugly as fuck.

the point is to make the changed more gradual rather than having every single foid dogpile on chad.

think of it this way. suppose foids reproducing with someone taller is necessary . ok fine...but you MAY want to limit shit like having 6'8 chad breeding with 50 5'2 foids because what the fuck that's too much chaos.

limiting it to 1 on 1 and having those 5'2 foids breed with 5'7 or 5'8 guys is much more cohesive and fair. hell even that might be too much free shit for them but you can't really stop it... i mean you can see why having 6'8 chad fuck literally everyone would cause some problems.

gradual 1 on 1 hypergamy and gradual beauty hypergamy is fine.
the problem is when 1 chad get literally 50 women and he's 6'8 but they are 5'2. at that point no one should be surprised at violent uprisings.

Last edited:
The sooner the collapse come the better. AI is cope.

It's a cope. It will never satisfy you

I don't think civilization will collapse because of sexual frustration, and you're not gonna win any debates by claiming it. People will tell you "It's not society's obligation to keep men sexually satisfied, even under threat of violence."
Truthfully civilization collapse is unlikely to occur in the near future, however we can already notice the damages done by feminism, i.e. LGBT rights, multiculturalism, teen pregnancy, single mothers, divorce rates, ect all of which reached a point of no return
condone premarital sex? u know condone means approve right?
Some mis-typo in the sentence
but the goal would never ever be to "prevent" hypergamy. you wouldn't WANT to prevent all forms of hypergamy because then attractive females literally would NOT exist....you can't have attractive females in a civilization if a beautiful girl breeds an ugly guy and has daughter.....that daughter breeds an ugly guy and has daughter....so on so forth...in a few generations the whole god damn society would be ugly as fuck.

the point is to make the changed more gradual rather than having every single foid dogpile on chad.

think of it this way. suppose foids reproducing with someone taller is necessary . ok fine...but you MAY want to limit shit like having 6'8 chad breeding with 50 5'2 foids because what the fuck that's too much chaos.

limiting it to 1 on 1 and having those 5'2 foids breed with 5'7 or 5'8 guys is much more cohesive and fair. hell even that might be too much free shit for them but you can't really stop it... i mean you can see why having 6'8 chad fuck literally everyone would cause some problems.

gradual 1 on 1 hypergamy and gradual beauty hypergamy is fine.
the problem is when 1 chad get literally 50 women and he's 6'8 but they are 5'2. at that point no one should be surprised at violent uprisings.
So let me get this clear, you support some form of eugenics (gradually pulling out ugly people genes from continue breeding)? You gotta realize that beauty is subjective. If you remove attractive people from the equation, eventually lesser attractive people would take their place as standards of beauty would change. Albeit gradual hypergamy was and probably would always, as attractive people tend to take higher positions in society, thus breed more than the less attractive ones. Patriarchy merely assisted in preventing it from reaching uncontrolable levels.

Truthfully civilization collapse is unlikely to occur in the near future, however we can already notice the damages done by feminism, i.e. LGBT rights, multiculturalism, teen pregnancy, single mothers, divorce rates, ect all of which reached a point of no return

So let me get this clear, you support some form of eugenics (gradually pulling out ugly people genes from continue breeding)? You gotta realize that beauty is subjective. If you remove attractive people from the equation, eventually lesser attractive people would take their place as standards of beauty would change. Albeit gradual hypergamy was and probably would always, as attractive people tend to take higher positions in society, thus breed more than the less attractive ones. Patriarchy merely assisted in preventing it from reaching uncontrolable levels.
ok..you can say beauty is subjective but...if everyone AGREES on what is generally beautiful I mean come on...you're just trying to be a weasel with semantics...that shit doesn't work in the real world..

like if you REALLY want to believe you are as beautiful as chad...yah see how many people agree with that subjective thought.

the only reason little girls that look like your fucking anime avatar exists is because of beauty hypergamy.