Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious In the UK it's mostly just be NT and not a foreigner theory

• Thread starter Deleted member 17983
  • Start date
Deleted member 17983

Deleted member 17983

graycel so don't bully
-
Even if I wasn't a subhuman, i'd still be an incel in the UK because i'm simply not NT. You could pay me a billion pounds to act 'normal' for 10 minutes and I wouldn't be able to do it.
Here you don't have the "le quirky" culture that you have in America. You have to dress the same as everyone else, talk like them, like the same sports, have the same hobbies etc or you'll be an outcast.
You could be a Gigachad and if anyone finds out you do autistic shit like post on Reddit for example, you'll be instantly demoted to Chadlite status. If you're a normie then you'll be humiliated for it right up to your grave. In America you have different types of people, who like different types of things and they can still be popular. Not here. You have to be like everyone else or you're fucked.

I remember when I was 10, my friends and I used to play Pokemon games during lunch. The entire class found this absolutely hysterical. They would come over every single lunch and mock us, steal our game consoles etc.

>but Chad could spend his time drawing 800 year old dragons that look like naked children and still get laid

Maybe so, but you won't find anyone like that here. Fucking NO ONE remotely popular even played fucking POKEMON when they were literal kids. Only games they played were Fifa.
Later on in highschool you had to play sports and the only social media you were allowed to use was Facebook (before it became a boomer app), Instagram and Snapchat. Even TikTok was for the lesser normies.

Also if you're a foreigner and you're not an NT black guy, you're fucked too. You'll never make it into one of the popular groups. Even white foreigners ie eastern Europeans are forced to form their own little autistic groups of losers. You'll almost never see one of them go up the ranks to be accepted into a semi-popular group of British kids.
Having non-black foreigner friends is seen as a huge social failo so almost no one accepts them.

You could be a Gigachad and if anyone finds out you do autistic shit like post on Reddit for example, you'll be instantly demoted to Chadlite status.
youve got a lot to learn, grey.

Staying on script and being very normal is important here in Canada too. I think Anglos have an obsession with holding frame. Maybe you'd call it a stiff upper lip.

brutal tbh

how the hell you plan on ascending? you think you can become chad?

brutal tbh

how the hell you plan on ascending? you think you can become chad?
My only hope is getting drunk and trying my best to act NT in a club or a bar. If the music is loud that will minimize the amount of talking I have to do which will be benifitial in my quest to not expose myself as a high inhib aspie loser. Sadly, for that to happen I need to already have a group of friends to go out with...

I'm a native brit and it's genuine torture living here, but I imagine it's the same anywhere else due to my unfortunate circumstance so all I have left is cope

My only hope is getting drunk and trying my best to act NT in a club or a bar. If the music is loud that will minimize the amount of talking I have to do which will be benifitial in my quest to not expose myself as a high inhib aspie loser. Sadly, for that to happen I need to already have a group of friends to go out with...
NT is cope

I remember when I was 10, my friends and I used to play Pokemon games during lunch. The entire class found this absolutely hysterical. They would come over every single lunch and mock us, steal our game consoles etc.
Thanks for reminding me

people who can fit in with normie social circles have no idea how much of an advantage they have. if you can't "act normal" then there are simply no doors open for you in regards to social/sexual shit. you're just fucked in that aspect of life and all of your interactions with your peers will be very painful and frustrating, even the non-sexual kind

A guy who makes youtube videos analyzing bone structure isn't NT.
Exactly, no sane person knows about faceandLMS, lookism and blackpill shit in general.

On top of being ugly, we are also Crazy af JFL, i'm a genuine disturbed person ngl.

I can blend in Fine with normies( i'm taller than the local average, not enough to ascend tho, plus i got an ugly psycho face that helps on not having people trying to fuck with me).

If they could see what happens in my head every single fucking time i have to interact with them on my daily life...

You had a similar issue?
Yes, it was during year 5, when me and two other friends, which we were also friends during primary school (there used to be three different schools for each years, being primary, middle and secondary, don't know if that model still exists now), used to role play characters similar to DnD, and we always do this during break and lunch, and as a result of that, we always got mocked for doing this (I didn't understand why it was the case and found it annoying).

I used to get called sad, for still playing pokemon or yugioh with these guys, but I still stuck around with them, because I had no one else to interact with that had similar tastes. Let's just say it was brutal and the popularitypill was as brutal in school for me. When I got to secondary, I did start socialcirclemaxxing aka jestermaxxing, and to no surprise, that was the worst thing I had done tbh, trying to fit in with normgroids who I couldn't relate to.

people who can fit in with normie social circles have no idea how much of an advantage they have. if you can't "act normal" then there are simply no doors open for you in regards to social/sexual shit. you're just fucked in that aspect of life and all of your interactions with your peers will be very painful and frustrating, even the non-sexual kind

Universe iq.

High iq as fuck post,in where I live it’s the same too ,if you even do something different than the nt things you’re looked at weirdly