Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity ''In times of war, women are not killed because of bullets or bombs. They are killed by having less access to basic social needs''

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

30 KHHV. Ugliest facecel on .is
-
Image 2024 04 14 135346094

UN Women, the United Nations agency for gender equality and women's empowerment, has posted this image on their official Instagram.

So they acknowledge women aren't killed by bombs and bullets, that's what happens to men.

Instead they say women die because of 'less access to basic social needs'. WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY REFERRING TO?? SERIOUSLY

Image 2024 04 14 135809319

I literally googled 'social needs' and I got love acceptance and belonging :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

:society::society:

Can you even fucking image it anymore, mang? In war men worry about being killed, shot, disfigured, dismembered, with PTSD for life.

Meanwhile women worry about 'basic social needs' like love acceptance and social media.

What the fucking is this world mang? No, this is a simulation. This can't be real.

They are saying women might die by temporarily living the life of an incel has for his whole life. It’s what happened when they faced the isolation that we did during the pandemic as well, femoid suicides.

''Men die in war, women most affected'' :society:

They are saying women might die by temporarily living the life of an incel has for his whole life. It’s what happened when they faced the isolation that we did during the pandemic as well, femoid suicides.
:feelsclown::feelsclown:

View attachment 1135268
UN Women, the United Nations agency for gender equality and women's empowerment, has posted this image on their official Instagram.

So they acknowledge women aren't killed by bombs and bullets, that's what happens to men.

Instead they say women die because of 'less access to basic social needs'. WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY REFERRING TO?? SERIOUSLY

View attachment 1135274
I literally googled 'social needs' and I got love acceptance and belonging :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Can you even fucking image it anymore, mang? In war men worry about being killed, shot, disfigured, dismembered, with PTSD for life.

Meanwhile women worry about 'basic social needs' like love acceptance and social media.

What the fucking is this world mang? No, this is a simulation. This can't be real.
just move to another country and marry an it normie making 7k a month

This was literally the most unhinged sentence I've ever heard from feminists. I genuinely can't believe it's real. I can't believe they thought it was a good idea to post this ridiculous garbage.

This was literally the most unhinged sentence I've ever heard from feminists. I genuinely can't believe it's real. I can't believe they thought it was a good idea to post this ridiculous garbage.
Do they think this will convince not-yet-feminist normies to become feminists? What is the point of it?

View attachment 1135268

View attachment 1135274

I don't know what to say .
Society look like a bit experiment with rats
Who can people give a shit shout this things? I will never understand it

We should be replaced by Arabs

View attachment 1135268

View attachment 1135274

If women are so goddamn weak perhaps they are not fit for survival ?

death to feminism

View attachment 1135268

View attachment 1135274

foids are crazy

Meme statement for a meme gender

Women are always somehow most affected, fucking stupid cunts

Women are most affected by everything.

Double suicide rate for men? Poor women

3/10th of all homeless people is female. They're oppressed, we should help women in society more.

Iran executed a 'staggering' 834 people in 2023 including 22 women

Broke men are hurting American women's marriage prospects

Of all journalists killed in 2021, 11% were women. In 2020, this was 6%. (Source:@UNESCO)
On the International Day to #EndImpunity for Crimes against Journalists, let us say out loud:

STOP
TARGETING
WOMEN

Foids always try to claim victimhood fucking vile cunts

"My son is an incel and has never felt the touch of a woman!" :foidSoy: "And it's all his fault, poor me!"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back