Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion In which countries could an Incel Latino male increase their odds of getting some Good Pussy?

HissingAtTheVoid

HissingAtTheVoid

Greycel
I'm an average looking Latino male, "6ish" at best, 5.10 height, and I have Asperger's Syndrome and C-PTSD.

SEAN countries? Eastern Europe?

I'm an average looking Latino male, "6ish" at best, 5.10 height, and I have Asperger's Syndrome and C-PTSD.

SEAN countries? Eastern Europe?
Female biology is the same everywhere. There are only some countries where prostitution with rich men is more common, but women everywhere have the same preferences.

probably other Latin American countries

probably other Latin American countries
I'm not really into most Latina foids, but I would certainly want to fuck white Latina foids from: Argentina, Uruguay and South Brazil...:feelsohh:

but I would certainly want to fuck white Latina foids from: Argentina, Uruguay and South Brazil...:feelsohh:
Then go there because non-NT, below 6ft, and ethnic is a death sentence in the west.

belarus if you have money, Soy latino tambien.

oh shit double awnser.

If you look somewhat white you can latin lover maxx with nordic roasties. If you look native it's over.

belarus if you have money, Soy latino tambien.
Foids from Belarus on average are fine AF, but I would not want to live in the most oppressive country of Europe.

Maybe Russia and Ukraine would be a safer option for Latinos, since in the Soviet Times, Latinos from Cuba and Nicaragua were considered "Amigos".

And if you have enough money, you could take advantage of the high poverty rates in Ukraine :feelsdevil:! lol

why Belarus of all places lol

as far as i know is a poor european country and if you are upper middle class you can get a cumskin foid there with a bit of luck.

as far as i know is a poor european country and if you are upper middle class you can get a cumskin foid there with a bit of luck.
well would anybody with an account on incels.is have luck in Lukashenkoland:feelshaha:

If you look somewhat white you can latin lover maxx with nordic roasties. If you look native it's over.
To be oddly specific: I'm like 85% Spaniard looking and 15% African/native looking. When I was a child, I had white skin but now I have a very light brown skin due to getting a lot of sun tan throughout the years.

The only things that make me look similar to "Africans/natives" are my big lips and curly dark brown thick hair, and now my acquired light sun tan. lol

well would anybody with an account on incels.is have luck in Lukashenkoland:feelshaha:

idk im not an historiancel, But as far as i know is not expensive there compared to other cumskin european realms.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back