Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In your dreams, self defense, what's your weapon of choice?

Norville Wood

Norville Wood

Veteran
★★★★★
Obviously, as a rejected ignored asshole....I frequently dream about getting bullied, cornered, etc.

In the ongoing dream I get surrounded by 3 thugs, who keep pressing in. I suddenly decide to go on the attack rather than be killed.

Weapon that suddenly appears in my hand out of thin air is a slasher type gladiator blade.

It's curved elliptically, so being right handed I can swing counter clockwise.

It the last dream it took off two heads at once

I own a saber near my bed to greet anyone trying to invade my house. Guns are for pussies. A true man dies and kills by the sword.

Most dreams I’m helpless but sometimes I have godlike power

It's usually a long butcher's knife. It's like the one Reznov holds during cod WaW.

Edit: just Googled it: Apparently, its called a "Spetsnaz Machete" looks mean :ha..feels: :giga: :giga:

Last edited:
Most dreams I’m helpless but sometimes I have godlike power
I'm not sure why our subconscious dream states instigates a violent scenario.

I'm the same, I don't plan on fighting....

But the claustrophobia is what sets me into fight or flight.

And when it's fight, there's no mercy.

A Swiss multitool knife for self-defense, something like that that could fit in a pocket and be inconspicuous, and a shotgun for if someone tries to break in my house. That thing can blow someone's head off.

I liked the rambo knife but since it's been almost 42 years since the movie was released I guess there must be something better.

Glock 20 10mm, fn 509, and kabar knives

i would love to own some kind of army knife, but in my coutry guns and hand weapons are outlawed

mogs me for having weapons in your dreams i always have to fight bare handed but i always win :feelsBox::feelsBox:

im going to go to sleep soon if i dream i hope i have a colt 1911 filled with hollow points :feelsdevil::feelsLSD:

I own a saber near my bed to greet anyone trying to invade my house. Guns are for pussies. A true man dies and kills by the sword.
I have a kitty katana! Hai!
i would love to own some kind of army knife, but in my coutry guns and hand weapons are outlawed
Get a swiss army knife bro

I have a kitty katana! Hai!

Get a swiss army knife bro
this is for pussies, I want a military grade combat knife. Or a double edged dagger. But in my cucked country knives like that are considered too "cold" and are outlawed for keeping and carrying.

Last edited:
this is for pussies, I want military grade combat knife. Or double edged dagger. But in my cucked country knives like that are too "cold" and outlawed for keeping and carrying.
Like this?
Sak dag

It's also a swiss army knife....
(Mil Surplus, came dull AF, took forever to sharpen)

The FTW on it stands for,
Fuck. The. World.

Last edited:
Like this?
View attachment 1124471
It's also a swiss army knife....
(Surplus, came dull AF, took forever to sharpen)
More like this (random pic to give an example)
498 marine combat knife 8180 1024x1024

A knife that:
1) has a guard
2) is serrated
3) is double edged
4) is longer than 15 cm
that is, is meant for killing will be banned for carrying in my country :feelsbadman:
obviously not an expert, buy the knife from your pic looks also quite cold according to these criteria

Last edited:
View attachment 1124472
A knife that:
1) has a guard
2) is serrated
3) is double edged
4) is longer than 15 cm
that is, if it's meant for killing it will be banned for carrying in my country :feelsbadman:
obviously not an expert, buy the knife from your pic looks also quite cold according to this criteria
That example, has a rat tail tang = weak and snappy handle. (Us kabar style knife) it's not anything like a dagger!

With serrations it will only give you one stab before it gets stuck in them. If you want a saw, buy a saw! (Japan outlawed daggers unless they were serrated because they get stuck, and cause less damage! At the time of Vietnam was occupied by us. Us soldiers fought locals with Gerber mk2 knifes... Then that law passed.... So Gerber added serrations.)

If a knife gets stuck in someone it tends to stop the bleeding and save their life.

Ofc it has a guard! Lol!

Mine one is almost 10" long. Apx 25 cm long.

Last edited:
Tec-9 because of the implications.

That example, has a rat tail tang = weak and snappy handle. (Us kabar style knife) it's not anything like a dagger!

With serrations it will only give you one stab before it gets stuck in them. If you want a saw, buy a saw! (Japan outlawed daggers unless they were serrated became they get stuck and cause less damage! At the time of Vietnam occupied by us.)

If a knife gets stuck in someone it tends to stop the bleeding and save their life.

Ofc it has a guard! Lol!

Mine one is almost 10" long. Apx 25 cm long.
i envy USAcels for your liberal guns and weapons law, one of the reasons i think US is the best country in the world, while the best deal I can get legally in my shithole is stupid hunting or edc knife stylized to look cool and edgy. But I like the esthetic of actual cold weapon.

Walther PPK/S chambered in .22 LR. I’m nogunz but .22 pistols are exceptionally easy to control and sufficiently deadly at close range.

Glock 20 10mm
Very nice choice, Garand Thumb’s video on 10mm is fuckin awesome

View attachment 1124472
A knife that:
1) has a guard
2) is serrated
3) is double edged
4) is longer than 15 cm
that is, is meant for killing will be banned for carrying in my country :feelsbadman:
obviously not an expert, buy the knife from your pic looks also quite cold according to these criteria
One of my longtime Copes is studying military knives. And knives in general. Blade shapes, steels, locking mechanisms.

I edc a spiderco tenacious. It's got distal taper, and a double beveled edge. Very slicy.

Only if shtf would I tote around a "real fighting knife" which to me is a long dagger. It's only task is fighting. So it stays sharp.

Some folks like a utility style knife Luke that kbar marine knife... I've actually used knives as weapons and prefer a fight ender, a eye poker, not a slasher.

Last edited:
Walther PPK/S chambered in .22 LR. I’m nogunz but .22 pistols are exceptionally easy to control and sufficiently deadly at close range.
Found the richcel! Lol!!!
i envy USAcels for your liberal guns and weapons law, one of the reasons i think US is the best country in the world, while the best deal I can get legally in my shithole is stupid hunting or edc knife stylized to look cool and edgy. But I like the esthetic of actual cold weapon.
It's nice. I can carry anything I want! Even switchblades! Or a sword... Or a handgun. Any way I prefer... We have "constitutional carry" in my state. Everyone is armed.

I always treat the morons without even a pocket knife like retards.

The problem is, all that metal stuff weighs a lot! But it's legal!

People are very polite here tbh.

It's nice. I can carry anything I want! Even switchblades! Or a sword... Or a handgun. Any way I prefer... We have "constitutional carry" in my state. Everyone is armed.

>richcel

They’re 356 bucks, I just checked guns.com :feelswhat:

>richcel

They’re 356 bucks, I just checked guns.com :feelswhat:
Yeah, plus FTL fees...

Still, it's a nice looking and cool gun. I knew a few folks that had them. it's a good deal.

Small and compact is good. It's useless if you don't carry it.

We have feral dogs and wild hogs here...

(It's bad luck to tell the internet about you're guns bros)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyMsZsL9Umo

A glock, maybe a Sig P226, Beretta 92, just any semi automatic tbh

I would love the feel someones skull crumbling at the impact of my bare fist.

The SAFEST PLACE TO BE IS IN A COUNTY WHERE there are thousands of trained marksmen, ex cops, and and ex military.

If anybody threatened an innocent person, somebody would defend them real fast. I'm not a weapons guy, no real interest in knives or guns.

But I 100 percent am pro second.

The SAFEST PLACE TO BE IS IN A COUNTY WHERE there are thousands of trained marksmen, ex cops, and and ex military.

If anybody threatened an innocent person, somebody would defend them real fast. I'm not a weapons guy, no real interest in knives or guns.

But I 100 percent am pro second.
More guns, less crime.

Hat tip & nod