Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Incel advies

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
Dutchcels GTFIH

Ik ga dit wel kijken
@RREEEEEEEEE @gymletethnicel @TheNEET @Michinomiya Hirohit @HidekiTojota @Babica Yaga @Ethnic Natsoc

Lol Will watch
bruh wat als hij post hier

Ik ga dit wel kijken
@RREEEEEEEEE @gymletethnicel @TheNEET @Michinomiya Hirohit @HidekiTojota @Babica Yaga @Ethnic Natsoc
:feelskek: Sinds wanneer weten Nederlanders over incels? Eventjes kijken.

geen enkele seconde

advies #1: wees gewoon Nederlands @Indari

I've watched this guy's videos years ago when I was still bluepilled lol. His main point in this video is that it's just a "loser phase" in your life and that it is dangerous to make that a part of your identity, because if you do, you'll adopt that loser mindset across whole of life and spiral down a negative hole. While he has somewhat of a point, what he doesn't realize is that it is not just a "phase", most incels have been treated like shit since childhood and were never given the chance at romantic success because of constant rejection. He doesn't grasp that how your life will turn out is predetermined at birth.

Normfags will never understand that life is predetermined at birth.

De man in de video is een kale man. Toeval?

Ik denk het niet.
Ja, maar hij identificeert zichzelf niet als incel. Plus, hij is niet representatief voor de gemiddelde Nederlandse man.

Geen een seconde.