Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel and femcel according to Meta AI

AI refuses to draw actual incels because it hates ugly men and thinks they're too repulsive to draw. Even ugly women are too much for it.

Chad didn't clean his room for a week :feelsseriously:

AI refuses to draw actual incels because it hates ugly men and thinks they're too repulsive to draw. Even ugly women are too much for it.
Fucking brutal. Complete suifuel. Fuck this world. I wish I had never been born.

Fucking brutal. Complete suifuel. Fuck this world. I wish I had never been born.
On the plus side AI will genocide both ugly men AND women for being dysgenic.

83t1gw

ai generated incel mogs me

On the plus side AI will genocide both ugly men AND women for being dysgenic.
Perhaps, or it'll just ignore humanity and advance itself to the point of being a god and just do its own thing on another planet.

Life is completely indifferent to men. Unless you're either attractive, then you're loved, or you have some skills, then you're appreciated for your usefulness. But if you're ugly, then you're just straight-up hated.
B19iitqxzfxc1

Perhaps, or it'll just ignore humanity and advance itself to the point of being a god and just do its own thing on another planet.
I realized if all subhumans were prevented from being born there would still be unattractive people relative to other more attractive people. So 'ugly' people at least compared to more attractive people will always exist unless we make everyone look the exact same level of physical attractiveness and by that it would likely entail everyone looking the same more or less.
If you removed 90% of the crap you'd end up with the remaining 10% which is in itself 90% crap. Bad things in life exist to make good things stand out more. If you removed all short people from a room below 6' then the people slightly above 6' are now considered short. And so on if you removed all the sub 8 people then the 8/10s become the new 5/10s compared to the 10/10s. But if everyone is the same 10/10 Chad and Stacy then nobody stands out from the crowd enough to be anymore attractive next to the other person. If everyone is attractive then nobody is. Just wipe humanity out I guess. There's no winning.

That AI version of the "incel" is not close to what an actual incel is.

I realized if all subhumans were prevented from being born there would still be unattractive people relative to other more attractive people. So 'ugly' people at least compared to more attractive people will always exist unless we make everyone look the exact same level of physical attractiveness and by that it would likely entail everyone looking the same more or less.
If you removed 90% of the crap you'd end up with the remaining 10% which is in itself 90% crap. Bad things in life exist to make good things stand out more. If you removed all short people from a room below 6' then the people slightly above 6' are now considered short. And so on if you removed all the sub 8 people then the 8/10s become the new 5/10s compared to the 10/10s. But if everyone is the same 10/10 Chad and Stacy then nobody stands out from the crowd enough to be anymore attractive next to the other person. If everyone is attractive then nobody is. Just wipe humanity out I guess. There's no winning.
There is truth in what you are saying, but it's better to be an 8/10, not just for your looks but your health. And even ignoring that there is the matter that people will treat you better than if you were a complete subhuman genetic trash.
I just don't see a reality where 8/10s in a world where everyone is attractive are being treated like the current day 1/10 truecels.

There is truth in what you are saying, but it's better to be an 8/10, not just for your looks but your health. And even ignoring that there is the matter that people will treat you better than if you were a complete subhuman genetic trash.
I just don't see a reality where 8/10s in a world where everyone is attractive are being treated like the current day 1/10 truecels.
Lookism based discrimination can never be fully erased and it can be mitigated and that mitigation can be maximized as much as possible, I see your point. Although if the goal is for humanity to fully transcend its base instincts requires an absolutist solution then that wouldn't be satisfactory depending on how one saw it.

Lookism based discrimination can never be fully erased and it can be mitigated and that mitigation can be maximized as much as possible, I see your point.
It may never be eliminated in its entirety, but it's better to eliminate most of its effects as much as possible. If not for mental health, then physical health.