Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel angst/worries will be defeated by...aging.

• Thread starter Deleted member 41741
  • Start date
Deleted member 41741

Deleted member 41741

Banned
-
As I proceed well into the second half of my 30s, I feel my concern with this whole mating business simply cooling down. Now there is simply the desire to move on with life.

Attaining the most gorgeous loli virginal teen angel as a wife now will not be as rewarding as it would have been 10 to 15 years earlier.

The burning desire cools. To use a somewhat crude metaphor: It's as if at one point my drive for a mate was akin to an intense urge to drop a hard and massive dookie.

Now it's like an urge to urinate which can be put off some hours.

Fuck man that’s brutal

What to do if everything beside the foid siltation suck also.

nah im 32 i still lust for puzzy:ahegao:

might be the weed :feelsLSD:

I'm 37 and my libido is toast from so many disappointments and so much disillusion over the years.
I can't even daydream about waifus and kids anymore. It's over.

What to do if everything beside the foid siltation suck also.

What I meant was, you are still likely to "ascend" but when you do so it will strike you as "so much angst over this? It ain't bad but if only it happened much earlier..."

What I meant was, you are still likely to "ascend" but when you do so it will strike you as "so much angst over this? It ain't bad but if only it happened much earlier..."
Damage is already done, as you get older things that require effort become not worth it. I have no idea how and why 30+yo go into dead betabuxxing relationships with divorced and single moms.

Damage is already done, as you get older things that require effort become not worth it. I have no idea how and why 30+yo go into dead betabuxxing relationships with divorced and single moms.

Find a meaningful passion, mission, or hobby and dedicate yourself to it whatever it is.

This book has some good insights on approach and experience life:

Amazon product ASIN 0061339202View: https://www.amazon.com/Flow-Psychology-Experience-Perennial-Classics/dp/0061339202/ref=sr_1_1?crid=46AUX140276A&keywords=flow&qid=1648073406&sprefix=flow%2Caps%2C81&sr=8-1