Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incel Blog: AdvocateDoogy banned from IncelTear over Grooming Allegations

IT collapses into itself at this point

Would read later

I still don’t know who the fuck advocate doggy is

Shit is hilarius. IT incels are worse than .is incels in most cases

Lol they like children

Who could have predicted this. Impossible. Shocking...

Jfl

I guess he's gonna be posting on here now JFL.

What a sad end to a career as a comic artist, so much time wasted.

over for Advocate (for lowering the age of consent) cels
maby now he'll try to join here (unfortunately for him we don't tolerate pedos) with his new "Prove IT Wrong" comic series

over for Advocate (for lowering the age of consent) cels
maby now he'll try to join here (unfortunately for him we don't tolerate pedos) with his new "Prove IT Wrong" comic series
He's claimed before that he already has an account here. I wouldn't doubt it since he's an incel.

As predicted, incel tears and the people that frequent that forum are sick

Incel: is actually terrified of even asking out a woman due to the fear of been seen as creepy
IT: LOOK AT THESE INKWELLS THEY ARE SO DANGEROUS! WE MUST PROTECT WOMEN AT ALL COSTS!

IT: actually grooms 13 year old girls on the internet with the intention of soliciting sex
IT: IT’S OKAY BECAUSE WE’RE THE GOOD GUYS :soy:

I hope he kills himself, but living as who he is (a low value male who is even beneath incels) is more torturous than simply being dead

I hope he kills himself, but living as who he is (a low value male who is even beneath incels) is more torturous than simply being dead
JoinedJan 7, 2019Posts5,326Online129d 10h 17m

Incel: is actually terrified of even asking out a woman due to the fear of been seen as creepy
IT: LOOK AT THESE INKWELLS THEY ARE SO DANGEROUS! WE MUST PROTECT WOMEN AT ALL COSTS!

IT: actually grooms 13 year old girls on the internet with the intention of soliciting sex
Holy shit the accuracy of this here jfl. True. The comments are hilarious. They're trying to act like it's fine because "atleast not inkwell". Instead of acknowledging what he's done many of them are just like "OMG It doesn't even matter becuz inkels r worse".

What's also comical is the people saying "oh we didn't believe proof because inkels untrustworthy". Just lol, so they think just because a man is a reject virgin male his words can't ever be valid.... Oh wait, we already knew this is how they think. Tbh this line of thinking and lack of action just shows who really can't be trusted and who's opinions are less valid. They operate on bias based on prejudice alone. Their responses are emotional, not logical.

GREATEST VICTORY!!!!!!

He's claimed before that he already has an account here. I wouldn't doubt it since he's an incel.
He claimed he has TWO accounts here :feelskek:

IT-cels are deflecting in the -sigh-thread :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Yeah I'm sure he's just a "bad apple".

Holy shit the accuracy of this here jfl. True. The comments are hilarious. They're trying to act like it's fine because "atleast not inkwell". Instead of acknowledging what he's done many of them are just like "OMG It doesn't even matter becuz inkels r worse".

What's also comical is the people saying "oh we didn't believe proof because inkels untrustworthy". Just lol, so they think just because a man is a reject virgin male his words can't ever be valid.... Oh wait, we already knew this is how they think. Tbh this line of thinking and lack of action just shows who really can't be trusted and who's opinions are less valid. They operate on bias based on prejudice alone. Their responses are emotional, not logical.
JUST BECAUSE IM A SLUT WITH A DEEP BODY COUNT AND WAS WEARING WHALE TAIL AND MASSIVE CLEVAGE DOESNT MEAN YOU SHOULDNT LISTEN TO ME IF I ASSUSE SOMEONE OF HARASSMENT

If you're gonna ask me to listen to ALL women, I would be happy if you even listen to incels HALF the time

Ahh the irony

JUST BECAUSE IM A SLUT WITH A DEEP BODY COUNT AND WAS WEARING WHALE TAIL AND MASSIVE CLEVAGE DOESNT MEAN YOU SHOULDNT LISTEN TO ME IF I ASSUSE SOMEONE OF HARASSMENT

If you're gonna ask me to listen to ALL women, I would be happy if you even listen to incels HALF the time
hypocrisy tbh. "Ugly man bad Ugly man wrong, everything ugly man say or touch become dirty, ugly man bad."

Wait. Is being banned from subreddit all thats happened to him? Nobody in burger island contacted police?

Just be confident. No need to aim for stacies, 13 year olds will do as well

lol from his sub reddit, doogy likes a little stalking of foids every now and then, he doesn't follow his own laws.

It's over for doogycels

View attachment 671981

lol from his sub reddit, doogy likes a little stalking of foids every now and then, he doesn't follow his own laws.
JFL so much self projection. I’m convinced everything he wrote about incels he was writing about himself

Just read
Well done supreme gents especially @The Enforcer gg :feelsYall:

Doogycel after getting banned from IT:

Wait. Is being banned from subreddit all thats happened to him? Nobody in burger island contacted police?
unfortunately noting is illegal about grooming so long as the predator times it right. LEGAL AS AN EAGLE they say. It only culturally makes you a pedo

What is Adam's Dooling account?

Here.He said he has an account here.
He says a lot of stuff that has zero substance or accuracy tbh. Most things he says are inaccurate, uneducated and exaggerated to the point of idiocy.

He says a lot of stuff that has zero substance or accuracy tbh. Most things he says are inaccurate, uneducated and exaggerated to the point of idiocy.
Yeah, his claim could easily just be a larp to frustrate anyone from here reading his braindead posts

Yeah, his claim could easily just be a larp to frustrate anyone from here reading his braindead posts
Guys just an idiot with an extreme delusional case of narcissism and Dunning Kruger as well as delusions of grandeur

I wanted to upvote your post, but the forum doesn't have such function :/
Because this is usual with conservatives: claiming that they want to protect women and children, but a fair bunch of them turn out to be this kind of groomers and pedos.

I wanted to upvote your post, but the forum doesn't have such function :/
Because this is usual with conservatives: claiming that they want to protect women and children, but a fair bunch of them turn out to be this kind of groomers and pedos.
Unfortunately true, though I doubt IT is mainly conservative they’re groomers nonetheless

Yesterday I forgot to add why some conservatives tend to become groomers, pedos or any kind of sexual predators: because their conservatism made them repress their feelings. And that's why conservatives/rightists tend for an overwhelming majority to become sexual predators per capita than liberals/leftists.