Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel computing

• Thread starter Deleted member 43928
  • Start date
Deleted member 43928

Deleted member 43928

Big firepower. Small package!
-
what computers do incels use? i have this t61 from 2007 and it still works just fine with a lightweight linux distro
5153-IMG7415s-1.jpg

Great, now I want to buy an old Laptop and install Linux on it -.-

what computers do incels use? i have this t61 from 2007 and it still works just fine with a lightweight linux distro
5153-IMG7415s-1.jpg
Does the battery hold up when it's from 2007?

I want to use Linux, but I don't know of a build that will play all my Windows games. :fuk:

Great, now I want to buy an old Laptop and install Linux on it -.-

Does the battery hold up when it's from 2007?
replacement batteries are available online for like $50 iirc. this was one of the last models of thinkpads that didn't have the retarded "battery verification" system which prevents the use of third party batteries. also you can get up to 8GB of RAM in the sucker with a custom BIOS. overall for $60 i was pleasantly surprised

I wish they still made ThinkPads like they used to. They are durable, long lasting and repairable, things most modern laptops don't seem to get right. Their aesthetically pleasing design is the icing on the cake.

A cheap one. I need someone to donate me $1,800 on paypal so i can get me a gaming pc and moneymaxx.

a portable computing device like yours and also a desktop with intel inside.

What games can you not run?
About 85% of my gog library, apparently. And I haven't looked into it yet, but I can only assume GBA and N64 emulators don't work, either.

Of course, the OS filter on GoG only has Ubuntu as an option; I have heard about Wine being used for gaming, I think, but I don't know of any resources to check to see what games will work on that.

Morrowind, Fallout: New Vegas, Nehrim (Oblivion), and Bioshock, among many others, won't run on Ubuntu, though. At least according to the GoG filter.

About 85% of my gog library, apparently
You could use Lutris or just Wine
The list of supported games is here:
(Browse by app)

I'm pretty sure all of the games you listed are able to be installed on Ubuntu. I would also install Debian or Mint instead of Ubuntu.

I can only assume GBA and N64 emulators don't work
There are GBA and N64 emulators for linux

Last edited:
ThinkPad X220 (Core i5 2nd Gen). Paid £80 from a local Cash Converter.

Upgraded it to 16 GB, SSD, battery and Bluetooth USB adapter.

It is always with me and I feel anxiety if we become separated.

You could use Lutris or just Wine
The list of supported games is here:
(Browse by app)

I'm pretty sure all of the games you listed are able to be installed on Ubuntu. I would also install Debian or Mint instead of Ubuntu.

There are GBA and N64 emulators for linux
Thanks for the resources. I'll have to peruse these later. :feelsLSD: