Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel Crab mentally

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★★★
I don't understand the whole hating on someone who ascended, not some GrAYfag larper who made an account a couple of weeks before "ascending" but real incels who have ascended, it's a rare thing and it should celebrated. I see too many people get fucking pissed at these cels who ascended people, what are we? A bunch of fucking niggas from hood who shun a black man because he stopped acting like a hood monkey and made something of himself? Yea i get it it's frustrating to see other people essentially get a lottery ticket when you don't get one as well but like come on now do you really need to hate on them with a jealous rage? Just to be clear i'm not talking about the process of banning these people from here, after all they are no longer incels and thus do not need to be here anymore, i'm just talking about some of the communities attitudes towards legit ascensions.

Main qimg 4c14e7936db0f01903dd33372f383ddf pjlq

A real incel can't ascend.

It's just envy, as you said. No explanation needed. It's a natural reaction when you have nothing and others have everything.

I don't see this as ''incel crab mentality''. IT keeps repeating this nonsense ''crab mentality, crab mentality, dis why u inkwell :foidSoy: :soy:''.

What's going on here is actually REVERSE CRAB MENTALITY: as soon as we get a whiff someone may be a fakecel we immediately shun and ban him. We don't want him here. We want him gone from this forum. We tell him this forum is not for him.

What true crab mentality would look like: ''hmm, I'm an envious incel and that guy over there has a chance with a girl. I will now try to ruin his chances by telling him not to bother. Then I will try to make him waste time on this forum to rot with us! Muhaha!''.

But we want fucking NOTHING to do with any possible fakecels, chadcels, moggers. We instaban them. This is what the retarded IT never seem to understand.

It's just envy, as you said. No explanation needed. It's a natural reaction when you have nothing and others have everything.

I don't see this as ''incel crab mentality''. IT keeps repeating this nonsense ''crab mentality, crab mentality, dis why u inkwell :foidSoy: :soy:''.

What's going on here is actually REVERSE CRAB MENTALITY: as soon as we get a whiff someone may be a fakecel we immediately shun and ban him. We don't want him here. We want him gone from this forum. We tell him this forum is not for him.

What true crab mentality would look like: ''hmm, I'm an envious incel and that guy over there has a chance with a girl. I will now try to ruin his chances by telling him not to bother. Then I will try to make him waste time on this forum to rot with us! Muhaha!''.

But we want fucking NOTHING to do with any possible fakecels, chadcels, moggers. We instaban them. This is what the retarded IT never seem to understand.
Extremely high IQ reply.

If they ascended then they were fakecel which is why its aggravating

There's multiple reasons that have already been listed. I'll add one more: they're retarded simps who immediately forget everything that they've learned and revert to being bluepilled soys upon ascending. They think that their ascension somehow invalidates the rest of our experiences, and use it to gaslight us, despite the plethora of evidence that proves otherwise.

Last edited:
Crab legs @Saysitsover

I think people have a sour taste of it because of people komesarj

I do think the people that say they can't physically handle seeing an ascension post are retarded faggots, its some snowflake liberal shit so long as its a post from an actual member and not some grayfaggot, and the post has bragging to a minimum, as I suppose its probably impossible to make an ascension post with bragging (GF = a brag)

Crab mentality is based. Crabs are superior life forms so to have mentalities like theirs should he applauded. IT does change the meaning of crab mentality though. They’re probably Big Dental agents. @Saysitsover already stated they’re after him so that’s probably it.

Crab mentality is based. Crabs are superior life forms so to have mentalities like theirs should he applauded.
based and crabpilled

people should have more respect for crabs. foids can wear as much make-up as they want, but they will never look cooler than a crab

based and crabpilled

people should have more respect for crabs. foids can wear as much make-up as they want, but they will never look cooler than a crab

View attachment 1096348
I wonder when we humans will undergo the carcinisation process. 5 different species already larp as crabs because of their superiority.

I wonder when we humans will undergo the carcinisation process. 5 different species already larp as crabs because of their superiority.
at the current rate, humanity will devolve until it becomes just a bunch of uggo landwhales attempting myrmecomorphy and failing conspicuously

a race not even worthy of becoming a LARP crab. sad!

at the current rate, humanity will devolve until it becomes just a bunch of uggo landwhales attempting myrmecomorphy and failing conspicuously

a race not even worthy of becoming a LARP crab. sad!
:feelsrope:

people always have something to say, worry about yourself

if you tried, you tried!

@Saysitsover Ghostwrote this post

There's multiple reasons that have already been listed. I'll add one more: they're retarded simps who immediately forget everything that they've learned and revert to being bluepilled soys upon ascending. They think that their ascension somehow invalidates the rest of our experiences, and use it to gaslight us, despite the plethora of evidence that proves otherwise.
@Saysitsover Ghostwrote this post
high IQ :bigbrain:

the analogy of crabs in buckets has very little to do with incels, true

but here's a better analogy!

an ITcel :soy: sees a foid :foidSoy: drowning in a river

being a dedicated feminist, the ITcel :soy: jumps in to save his kween!

however, when he reaches her, she grabs him and pulls him down with her

when they are trapped in a bucket, crabs will grab onto anything that could pull them up, which may sometimes result in pulling each other down

a drowning person will grab a hold of anything to pull them up, even if it pulls down the person who's trying to rescue them

the result is that both of them drown

yay!

I prefer lobster

they're retarded simps who immediately forget everything that they've learned and revert to being bluepilled soys upon ascending. They think that their ascension somehow invalidates the rest of our experiences, and use it to gaslight us, despite the plethora of evidence that proves otherwise.
This, and honestly we all know the truth, most incel who ascended, have a GF who's probably, more than certainly, been a whore before him, she just wake him before it was too late.

I have a friend like that, he ascended and made his bluepilled speech " all I had to do is meet new people, change my environment " but he soon understand that he was just the betabux choice, his gf is 30-32, he is 27-28 lol All the cocks she gathered in her ass before him must be insane...
He even said that he didn't even liked living with her because she was constantly breaking his balls, but still decided to move with her...And we all know why, he will never get back on his feet, if she leave, it's the jerking off games comeback and probably for his entire life.
He ascended, but at what cost ? Living with a women who will make rules for him, while she probably have sucked so much dock before him that we could do the tour de France with all the cocks she swallowed ? I don't even envy him, yeah he have sex, but with a woman that is probably used good that nobody wanted to accept expect for the sub5 he is.

Ah, what a clown, in this circus that is earth.

This, and honestly we all know the truth, most incel who ascended, have a GF who's probably, more than certainly, been a whore before him, she just wake him before it was too late.

I have a friend like that, he ascended and made his bluepilled speech " all I had to do is meet new people, change my environment " but he soon understand that he was just the betabux choice, his gf is 30-32, he is 27-28 lol All the cocks she gathered in her ass before him must be insane...
He even said that he didn't even liked living with her because she was constantly breaking his balls, but still decided to move with her...And we all know why, he will never get back on his feet, if she leave, it's the jerking off games comeback and probably for his entire life.
He ascended, but at what cost ? Living with a women who will make rules for him, while she probably have sucked so much dock before him that we could do the tour de France with all the cocks she swallowed ? I don't even envy him, yeah he have sex, but with a woman that is probably used good that nobody wanted to accept expect for the sub5 he is.

Ah, what a clown, in this circus that is earth.
So your friend is basically a cuck, who lost every ounce of his masculinity and dignity to settle for used goods. If anything, I pity him. That's even more pathetic than being an incel.

the analogy of crabs in buckets has very little to do with incels, true

but here's a better analogy!

an ITcel :soy: sees a foid :foidSoy: drowning in a river

being a dedicated feminist, the ITcel :soy: jumps in to save his kween!

however, when he reaches her, she grabs him and pulls him down with her

when they are trapped in a bucket, crabs will grab onto anything that could pull them up, which may sometimes result in pulling each other down

a drowning person will grab a hold of anything to pull them up, even if it pulls down the person who's trying to rescue them

the result is that both of them drown

yay!
I still feel bad for incels in denial on IT, but their suffering is 100% deserved

They think oofydoofymaxxing will get them anywhere :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

They think ''well, at least I'm not an evil misogynist! please have pity sex with me, IT mladies!!! :soy::soy::soy:''

The hardest blackpill to swallow for me was that women are not attracted to male feminists. Don't give a shit about male feminist. They only care about physically attractive rich men and that's it. Those men could treat them like absolute garbage, it wouldn't matter.

I still feel bad for incels in denial on IT, but their suffering is 100% deserved

They think oofydoofymaxxing will get them anywhere :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

They think ''well, at least I'm not an evil misogynist! please have pity sex with me, IT mladies!!! :soy::soy::soy:''
agreed. ITfoids are basking in the validation from ITcels, but they don't want to fuck these 'respectful' male feminists

ITcels are like streamer paypigs, the streamer won't fuck them but they brag about how much they donated and base their self-worth on it. 'hurr I donated $5000 to get her to talk to me, you losers aren't worthy of talking to her' kind of whaleshit

IRL the streamers find these simps disgusting

likewise ITcels convince themselves that they should have a 'good pERsonality' to have sex, so they get invested in using IT to show off their pathetic 'good pERsonality.' because of their beliefs, their bluepilled crap makes them feel better about themselves, and so they dunk on incels even if they are one
The hardest blackpill to swallow for me was that women are not attracted to male feminists. Don't give a shit about male feminist. They only care about physically attractive rich men and that's it. Those men could treat them like absolute garbage, it wouldn't matter.
that's true. I remember when stuff like 50 shades of grey was becoming popular. it was really obvious that foids en masse loved their fantasies of abuse and violation jfl. meanwhile the Supreme Gentleman himself gave up on them and went ER

THE CONTRAST IS PLAIN

however, IMO that's double-edged as well. that's what foids get off to, but it also comes with a high chance of the foid double-crossing you with accusations of rape, abuse or SA. so I guess that even foids agree: we need a society that refuses to give foids what they want!

foids aren't attracted to male feminists, in fact they outcast anyone who's remotely civil.

OP, you're IceCat767, right?

While looking on IT in regards to this https://incels.is/threads/care-to-explain-efiliste.588308/, I noticed a couple of days ago they screenshotted my answer here
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1bjqmtv/incel_explains_how_they_have_reverse_crab/

I'm really not impressed by the comments. All comments basically saying ''akshually, what you are doing IS the crab bucket mentality''.

Crab bucket mentality means you don't want others to succeed. It also means you are self-sabotaging.

Do you seriously think the only reason we are kissless, dateless, handholdless virgins at fucking 30 years old is because some anonymous random guy on a forum told us not to bother because it's over anyway?

Like, you seriously think we'd all be chad-like pussy slayers IF ONLY there was more positivity here? That's like saying ''just be happy bro'' to cure depression.

You seriously think it would be better if we allowed sexhavers here to brag about fucking women? It would be suicidefuel for us, but you would never get this. All you care about is make fun of us ugly subhumans.

AND ONE MORE THING: this is an incel forum. Sexhavers who ascended have already escaped inceldom. It's been confirmed. Us banning them from this forum would not harm them in any way. We are actually doing them a favor. Instabanning gives a clear message: you're not an incel, you are not welcome here, go live your normie life.

I know I'm a subhuman retard, but I take offense at the comments calling me dumb when it's not warranted.

Also, we deserve to have AT LEAST ONE fucking community on the entire internet for KHHVs. If you're just a low tier normie who has already gone on dates and kissed, I don't want you here.

THERE ARE PLENTY OF INCEL-ADJACENT COMMUNITIES FOR YOU. Go there. Let us have at least one goddammned community for truecels.

Last edited:
I thought about crab legs when seeing the thread title ngl

Get the fuck out of here, reddit is for normalfags. do I look like a normalfag to you?
I'm a redditor, too. You don't look like a redditor, but you look like an IT infiltrator. It's not even subtle, it's like you want to get 'caught'.

You have a fairly new account, your username is literally 'masquerade', your avi is a guy with huge glasses as if to hide his true intent, you posted a cute crab picture as I imagine only a girl would do, and my comment from your thread got featured on IT.

But the biggest givaway is that you literally created a thread where you're asking us to explain why we have crab bucket mentality. Personally, I think you asked this in good faith to understand us. But you should know that 'incels having crab bucket mentality' is specifically an IT concept. We don't really talk about ourselves having a crab mentality, but others describe as such.

Anyway, screencap my comment from above and tell them I DEMAND better arguments :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:

I'm a redditor, too. You don't look like a redditor, but you look like an IT infiltrator. It's not even subtle, it's like you want to get 'caught'.

You have a fairly new account, your username is literally 'masquerade', your avi is a guy with huge glasses as if to hide his true intent, you posted a cute crab picture as I imagine only a girl would do, and my comment from your thread got featured on IT.

But the biggest givaway is that you literally created a thread where you're asking us to explain why we have crab bucket mentality. Personally, I think you asked this in good faith to understand us. But you should know that 'incels having crab bucket mentality' is specifically an IT concept. We don't really talk about ourselves having a crab mentality, but others describe as such.

Anyway, screencap my comment from above and tell them I DEMAND better arguments :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:
I'm not a fucking infiltrator :feelswhat: