Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel creepypasta

I listen to him every time I go to bed.

I remember when I was around 7, some skinny kid with glasses was getting teased by a bunch of taller kids in playground of school and they use to push him around everyday. One day the kid just snapped, and he beat the absolute shit out of all 3 of those kids, and the tall fat kid with them literally ran for his life and booked it off the school property. Turns out he was learning karate or some shit like that.

I remember when I was around 7, some skinny kid with glasses was getting teased by a bunch of taller kids in playground of school and they use to push him around everyday. One day the kid just snapped, and he beat the absolute shit out of all 3 of those kids, and the tall fat kid with them literally ran for his life and booked it off the school property. Turns out he was learning karate or some shit like that.
Sounds like that could be a movie tbh. Most moments in life arent like this though. Usually the bully is chad and is physically stronger and has larger frame

Sounds like that could be a movie tbh. Most moments in life arent like this though. Usually the bully is chad and is physically stronger and has larger frame
Guess it didn't matter cause of karate. I feel being trained as a kid is a lot more helpful than a trained adult against a bunch of normies.
I highly doubt a trained adult can take on as many random normies like a kid can take on normie or even bigger kids.

Is there a script for this? I don't want to hear some guy read it out because I can read that 30 minutes of video in probably less than 3.

Is there a script for this? I don't want to hear some guy read it out because I can read that 30 minutes of video in probably less than 3.

Brootal readerpill

Legit ER fuel if this entire situation was ever real. It probably is for a lot of incels.
The part where his sister sleeps with the dude is the worst. I literally got goosebumps. Imagine chad fucking your sister

The part where his sister sleeps with the dude is the worst. I literally got goosebumps. Imagine chad fucking your sister
I agree a lot with that one, that was just fucking brutal and it genuinely made me sperg, even though it's a fake story. In the case that they were having sex at the incel dude's house, I'm surprised he didn't grab a deadly weapon of any sort and kill him. If any of my bullies (in the timeframe I got bullied in) came on my property, without hesitation, I'd take out one of the guns in my safe and brain them on sight. Wouldn't care about jail time either tbh.

Based

I was on creepy pasta blogs and video 24/7 and i was 12/13yo

@HidekiTojota
I was also heavily interested in creepy pasta back when I was 13, I remember watching a bunch of these retarded stories about Jeff the Killer and Slenderman. I also watched a lot of SCP videos.

I’ve recently come across a bunch of SCP videos and apparently they still pull a considerable amount of views which is interesting but I don’t care for that stuff anymore.