Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

INCEL DON'T YOU DARE ASK ABOUT PAY

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
I GOT FIRED AGAIN TEEEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THIS FIRING WAS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS

See my other posts for my past failed history in accounting.

The TLDR IS DONT YOU DARE ASK ME ABOUT YOUR LOW PAY YOU INKWELL SCUM

I worked at this "care company" on 12 pounds an hour, as an accountants assistant, which in the UK will be nearly minimum wage in 2024, april in UK minimum wage is 11.44.

The job is quite intense and im asked to work at the rate and volume of work of 2 chartered accountants, people much higher than me, they want someone to work at their speed. The 2 accountants, one on 55k a year and one on 120k a year sterling.

With many "meetings" that i am doing accurate work, expanding my role taking on more and more work in the same hours even cutting my hours to 24 a week and then they will "add on" hours if they think it is needed, eg completely at their discretion. This was months of meetings and me waiting for some discussion on pay, ESPECIALLY DUE TO THE MINIMUM WAGE INCREASING IN UK TO BASICALLY MY CURRENT PAY, EG SOON I WILL BE ON MINIMUM WAGE.

THEY NEVER ONCE EVEN MENTION WHAT MY PAY WILL BE IN THE 6 MONTHS AFTER PROBATION, WHAT MY PAY SCALE IS, WHAT IT WILL END UP AS WHEN I TAKE ON ALL THE RESPONSIBILITIES THEY ARE LOADING ON ME.

Then they mention that i will have to go down to a 24 hour a week contract from 32, essentially cutting a QUARTER off my salary, (completely out of the blue) WITHOUT MENTIONING ANY DECREASE IN VOLUME OF WORK EG DO THE SAME WORK INKWELL BUT YOU ONLY GET 24 PAID HOURS TO DO IT IN.

WWWWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

They said that in "busy" weeks I would be given more hours, BUT THIS IS TOTALLY AT THEIR DISCRETION AND IT WOULD STILL BE UNDER 32 HOURS A WEEK THEY SAID IT WOULD MAYBE AVERAGE AT 26-28, STILL A HUGE PAY CUT FOR THE SAME WORKLOAD.

SO I faced them up one day and called a "meeting" of my own, I said I would like to discuss an issue I am having for a few weeks, I simply laid it on the line that I am concerned that there is no structure in place for my pay scale, and that there is no milestones for pay and when it will increase, mentioning the minimum wage in april 2024.

Also that I know the market rate for a role of accountant assistant and it isnt 12 pounds an hour, that its 13-14 pounds an hour, and that i have contact with agencies who have offered me these rates in the past with less experience in accounting than i have now.

Also stating that the 32 to 24 hours trick is a ploy to pay me less for the same workload and amounts to a pay cut for the same work load and could this be justified as to why this happened.

THEY BLEW UP LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

They kept saying ok find a job elsewhere, you accepted the role on these terms, inkwell

They did not assure me of a pay increase in april to be above minimum wage and said its 6 months before we review pay and thats it inkwell

No road map was given for my future pay, eg what is my end salary what am i working towards when im qualified, NOTHING, they just said it will be reviewed later

THIS IS NO PLAN, NO PLAN MEANS THEY HAVENT EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT THIS ISSUE, THIS A FUCK YOU WE ARENT EVEN CONSIDERING PAY FOR YOU FOR 6 MONTHS PLUS OR EVEN BEYOND THIS AND YOU WILL BE AROUND WHERE YOU ARE NOW FOR YEARS INKWELL.

THIS IS A FUCKING JOKE, IT WAS LITERALLY AN EXPLOITATION EXERCISE TO PUSH VOLUME ONTO ME AND PAY ME ABSOLUTE DOGSHIT, THE REDUCTION TO 24 HOURS AND SAME OR EVEN INCREASING WORKLOAD WAS AN ABSOLUTE JOKE MOVE.

WHILE THEY COLLECT 55K AND 120K A YEAR AND I DO LITERALLY ALL THEY DONKEY WORK FOR DOGSHIT.

WELL I WALKED OUT RIGHT THERE AND THEN

AND AS A PARTING SHOT I SAID HOW DO YOU JUSTIFY 120K A YEAR AND 55K A YEAR AND PAY ME WHO IS TAKING OVER A LOT OF THE ROLE OF THE 55K A YEAR ACCOUNTANT AND PAY ME 12 POUNDS AN HOUR AND HAVE NO PLAN TO INCREASE MY PAY WITHIN A YEAR EVEN WITH THE MINIMUM WAGE RISE TO 11.44.

HOW DO YOU JUSTIFY THE GAP BETWEEN THE MARKET RATE AND MY PAY 12 AN HOUR, AND ABOUT THE JOB I JUST LEFT AT 12.50 (MUCH MUCH LESS VOLUME AND WORKLOAD).

AND ABOUT ME NOT TAKING LUNCHES AT LEAST ONE DAY A WEEK TO GET THE WORK AND VOLUME DONE, AND WORKING AT HOME OVER TIME ON MY OWN TIME AGAIN AT LEAST 1 HOUR A WEEK, EFFECTIVELY REDUCING MY HOURLY PAY EVEN MORE.

NOTHING NO JUSTIFICATION, CAN YOU LEAVE THE PREMISES

Also REMEMBER THIS BOYOS I HAVE A HISTORY AND POLITICS DEGREE NEARLY 1ST CLASS 66% 2:1 CLASSIFICATION THEY ARE SCREWING EVERYONE OVER NOT JUST THE BOTTOM WITH NO QUALIFICATIONS.

I JUST LAUGHED AT THEM AND LEFT

Last edited:
Don't ask about a raise in a job you can easily be replaced in. The best way to get a promotion or better pay now is to look for a different job rather than sticking with your old one.

Don't ask about a raise in a job you can easily be replaced in. The best way to get a promotion or better pay now is to look for a different job rather than sticking with your old one.
they wont find anyone that can work at that rate for that pay.

They will burn through staff because THEY "ARENT GOOD ENOUGH"

I was working nearly as hard and fast as i was doing at my degree at THAT PATHETIC JOB, NO MINUTE SPARE, NEVER TALKED TO ANY STAFF ON THE CLOCK NEVER HAD A CONVERSATION WHEN WORKING WITHOUT BEING SPOKEN TO FIRST.

THE VOLUME WAS SOMETHING ELSE AND COMBINE THIS WITH THE PAY

THIS IS WHY I WAS LAUGHING AT THE END

THE LAUGH WAS YOU AINT FINDING ANYONE ELSE TO WORK LIKE THAT FOR THAT PAY

I worked at this "care company" on 12 pounds an hour, as an accountants assistant, which in the UK will be nearly minimum wage in 2024, april in UK minimum wage is 11.44.

The job is quite intense and im asked to work at the rate and volume of work of 2 chartered accountants, people much higher than me, they want someone to work at their speed. The 2 accountants, one on 55k a year and one on 120k a year sterling.

With many "meetings" that i am doing accurate work, expanding my role taking on more and more work in the same hours even cutting my hours to 24 a week and then they will "add on" hours if they think it is needed, eg completely at their discretion. This was months of meetings and me waiting for some discussion on pay, ESPECIALLY DUE TO THE MINIMUM WAGE INCREASING IN UK TO BASICALLY MY CURRENT PAY, EG SOON I WILL BE ON MINIMUM WAGE.

THEY NEVER ONCE EVEN MENTION WHAT MY PAY WILL BE IN THE 6 MONTHS AFTER PROBATION, WHAT MY PAY SCALE IS, WHAT IT WILL END UP AS WHEN I TAKE ON ALL THE RESPONSIBILITIES THEY ARE LOADING ON ME.

Then they mention that i will have to go down to a 24 hour a week contract from 32, essentially cutting a QUARTER off my salary, (completely out of the blue) WITHOUT MENTIONING ANY DECREASE IN VOLUME OF WORK EG DO THE SAME WORK INKWELL BUT YOU ONLY GET 24 PAID HOURS TO DO IT IN.

They said that in "busy" weeks I would be given more hours, BUT THIS IS TOTALLY AT THEIR DISCRETION AND IT WOULD STILL BE UNDER 32 HOURS A WEEK THEY SAID IT WOULD MAYBE AVERAGE AT 26-28, STILL A HUGE PAY CUT FOR THE SAME WORKLOAD.

SO I faced them up one day and called a "meeting" of my own, I said I would like to discuss an issue I am having for a few weeks, I simply laid it on the line that I am concerned that there is no structure in place for my pay scale, and that there is no milestones for pay and when it will increase, mentioning the minimum wage in april 2024.

Also that I know the market rate for a role of accountant assistant and it isnt 12 pounds an hour, that its 13-14 pounds an hour, and that i have contact with agencies who have offered me these rates in the past with less experience in accounting than i have now.

Also stating that the 32 to 24 hours trick is a ploy to pay me less for the same workload and amounts to a pay cut for the same work load and could this be justified as to why this happened.

They kept saying ok find a job elsewhere, you accepted the role on these terms, inkwell

They did not assure me of a pay increase in april to be above minimum wage and said its 6 months before we review pay and thats it inkwell

No road map was given for my future pay, eg what is my end salary what am i working towards when im qualified, NOTHING, they just said it will be reviewed later

THIS IS NO PLAN, NO PLAN MEANS THEY HAVENT EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT THIS ISSUE, THIS A FUCK YOU WE ARENT EVEN CONSIDERING PAY FOR YOU FOR 6 MONTHS PLUS OR EVEN BEYOND THIS AND YOU WILL BE AROUND WHERE YOU ARE NOW FOR YEARS INKWELL.

THIS IS A FUCKING JOKE, IT WAS LITERALLY AN EXPLOITATION EXERCISE TO PUSH VOLUME ONTO ME AND PAY ME ABSOLUTE DOGSHIT, THE REDUCTION TO 24 HOURS AND SAME OR EVEN INCREASING WORKLOAD WAS AN ABSOLUTE JOKE MOVE.

WHILE THEY COLLECT 55K AND 120K A YEAR AND I DO LITERALLY ALL THEY DONKEY WORK FOR DOGSHIT.

AND AS A PARTING SHOT I SAID HOW DO YOU JUSTIFY 120K A YEAR AND 55K A YEAR AND PAY ME WHO IS TAKING OVER A LOT OF THE ROLE OF THE 55K A YEAR ACCOUNTANT AND PAY ME 12 POUNDS AN HOUR AND HAVE NO PLAN TO INCREASE MY PAY WITHIN A YEAR EVEN WITH THE MINIMUM WAGE RISE TO 11.44.

HOW DO YOU JUSTIFY THE GAP BETWEEN THE MARKET RATE AND MY PAY 12 AN HOUR, AND ABOUT THE JOB I JUST LEFT AT 12.50 (MUCH MUCH LESS VOLUME AND WORKLOAD).

AND ABOUT ME NOT TAKING LUNCHES AT LEAST ONE DAY A WEEK TO GET THE WORK AND VOLUME DONE, AND WORKING AT HOME OVER TIME ON MY OWN TIME AGAIN AT LEAST 1 HOUR A WEEK, EFFECTIVELY REDUCING MY HOURLY PAY EVEN MORE.

Also REMEMBER THIS BOYOS I HAVE A HISTORY AND POLITICS DEGREE NEARLY 1ST CLASS 66% 2:1 CLASSIFICATION THEY ARE SCREWING EVERYONE OVER NOT JUST THE BOTTOM WITH NO QUALIFICATIONS.

It was your fault.

You should've acquired blackmail material (e.g. proof of tax avoidance, spousal infidelity, workplace harassment etc.) implicating all your superiors BEFORE sitting down to talk.

Also, you're not blackpilled if you think it's even remotely possible for normies to ever treat you without hatred or contempt.

You will never ever be treated fairly by normies. Delusional if you disagree. Plan accordingly.

I recently got fired also, was making 80k a year with no college education.

Now I'm back at my parents, life is ruined

6af

It was your fault.

You should've acquired blackmail material (e.g. proof of tax avoidance, spousal infidelity, workplace harassment etc.) implicating all your superiors BEFORE sitting down to talk.

Also, you're not blackpilled if you think it's even remotely possible for normies to ever treat you without hatred or contempt.

You will never ever be treated fairly by normies. Delusional if you disagree. Plan accordingly.

I agree the blackpill hit me hard in the face again today.

As it WAS ALL LEVERAGED ON WHO WAS ASKING THE QUESTIONS OF THEM NOT THE CONTENT.

So as soon as I started questioning their authority and their plans IT WAS OVER AND THEY SPERGED.

I dont accept its my fault, as I need at least 13 an hour to live 12 is not liveable for my plans in the future there is simply no point in me having the job, it wont help me in any dimension of my life if im stuck at that rate of pay or near that rate for any length of time.
I needed to pose the question anyway as the direction things were headed were simply awful, the cut to 24 hours broke it for me where i was forced to intervene, due to this reducing my wage to a pathetic unliveable amount.

I need to skill up not work like a chimp for peanuts, i need the hours in the week for my exams and qualifications im wasting time at the role i was doing with no prospects in the near future, and it not providing enough income to become independent fully, i was essentially trapped at the job if i continued for as long as i was on 12-13 pounds an hour.

Yes I really underestimated the lack of base line respect when i started to ask serious questions, this shocked me as i had worked pretty hard done extra hours, built a semi good rapport, not stepped out of line once, bought cakes biscuits for office etc etc

Now i know all of this not only counts for little IT HAS SIMPLY NO VALUE AND WONT BOOST SHIT, IT WONT GIVE YOU ANY KIND OF HAILO OR POSITIVITY WITH ANY NORMIES THIS IS BRUTAL, AS I WAS UNDER THE ASSUMPTION YOU WOULD GET EVEN A TINY BIT OF A BIT OF KINDNESS OR WARMING, THESE TWO JOBS SHOW THERE IS NON NILL NOTHING, EVEN AT A CARE COPANY WHERE EVERYONE IS "EMPATHETIC".

It is merely everyone is pretending to be empathetic, while in the day to day to certain people they still throw under the bus and try and run over with pure discrimination, while showing a face of empathy to the social media platforms, the company was religious about posting these, ITS A JOKE.

ITS SO GRIM I CANT BELIEVE IT IS A NEW LOW

salaries and work life balace in the uk are true dogshit
you have the jolly of the english passport , move to china and teach english for 5k a month

salaries and work life balace in the uk are true dogshit
you have the jolly of the english passport , move to china and teach english for 5k a month
I made one fatal error i didnt have my 2999th shower of the day in the morning damn it if only

Bit of a pyrrhic victory, now you don't even have a reference.

Your best leverage is another iron in the fire. A better job that you can just walk out of there and into.

Bit of a pyrrhic victory, now you don't even have a reference.

Your best leverage is another iron in the fire. A better job that you can just walk out of there and into.
yes it was a huge L

I was beginning to look into another job, BUT THE CRAZED REACTION WAS NOT WHAT I WAS EXPECTING GIVEN I JUST WANTED A JUSTIFICATION FOR THEIR MOVES and assurances I would be above minimum wage in April

You’ll be ok just oversell your role there in a resume and don’t use them as a reference.

Claim unemployment anyway and say your role was being outsourced

Last edited:
You’ll be ok just oversell your role there in a resume and don’t use them as a reference.

Claim unemployment anyway and say your role was being outsourced
good angle

My C.V. Looks far better

I was going to lie and say the Company does not provide references

maybe that is better angle

May I ask what the gender or type of normie was receiving 55k and 120k.

May I ask what the gender or type of normie was receiving 55k and 120k.
meme gender roastie on 120k - completely unjustifiable amount MAXIMUM 80K she should have been getting for her role in a small company.

55k WAS HER SON A LOW TIER FAT SOY NORMIE WHO ATE A LOAD SOY PRODUCTS EVERY DAY

The company only makes 300k profits a year, THE OWNER IS DRAWING A SALARY OF 120K THE HEAD ACCOUNTANT IS ON 120K,
ITS BIZARRE ONLY 2 EMPLOYEES ARE DRAWING OVER 40% OF THE PROFIT OF THE WHOLE COMPANY INSANE DYNAMIC.

Absolutely disgusting filthy bitch I hope she and her son rot in hell.

You didn't take it lying down and will still receive your salary, well done!

And this is why companies can't retain any staff anymore. People job hop not because they are flakey, but because
companies don't invest in their people anymore.

And this is why companies can't retain any staff anymore. People job hop not because they are flakey, but because
companies don't invest in their people anymore.
Youth nowadays haven't learned to pull themselves up by their bootstraps, this is why.

In my time we did it all by ourselves.

meme gender roastie on 120k - completely unjustifiable amount MAXIMUM 80K she should have been getting for her role in a small company.

55k WAS HER SON A LOW TIER FAT SOY NORMIE WHO ATE A LOAD SOY PRODUCTS EVERY DAY

The company only makes 300k profits a year, THE OWNER IS DRAWING A SALARY OF 120K THE HEAD ACCOUNTANT IS ON 120K,
ITS BIZARRE ONLY 2 EMPLOYEES ARE DRAWING OVER 40% OF THE PROFIT OF THE WHOLE COMPANY INSANE DYNAMIC.
Literally unsustainable

Literally unsustainable
The company is i think a set up in some way to rinse money and then disband, the minute profits drop they are automatically in the red due to these salaries, IT FINANCIALLY WONT WORK.

there is no raise for your face

Nepotism & exploitation by sounds of it, were the care staff mostly immigrants?

Nepotism & exploitation by sounds of it, were the care staff mostly immigrants?
How did you guess, ALMOST EVERY ONE WAS A MIGRANT WORKER, also ABSOLUTELY SPOT ON WITH THE NEPOTSIM COUPLED WITH EXPLOITATION.

Essentially apart from the head office everyone else was on near minimum wage, its crazy, everyone was paid poorly to allow the very top to have the salaries they had.

How did you guess, ALMOST EVERY ONE WAS A MIGRANT WORKER, also ABSOLUTELY SPOT ON WITH THE NEPOTSIM COUPLED WITH EXPLOITATION.

Essentially apart from the head office everyone else was on near minimum wage, its crazy, everyone was paid poorly to allow the very top to have the salaries they had.
Yeah I'm aware that care homes tend to employ mostly migrants that can't find other work & don't mind the low wages as they send it abroad to increase it's value via exchange rate back home, other than that it's mostly young women with shit GCSE'S & a pharmacist.
The owners of these places are making a fucking killing at 1k a week per room.

Funny how the worst kind of ppl are in that industry.

they wont find anyone that can work at that rate for that pay.

They will burn through staff because THEY "ARENT GOOD ENOUGH"

I was working nearly as hard and fast as i was doing at my degree at THAT PATHETIC JOB, NO MINUTE SPARE, NEVER TALKED TO ANY STAFF ON THE CLOCK NEVER HAD A CONVERSATION WHEN WORKING WITHOUT BEING SPOKEN TO FIRST.

THE VOLUME WAS SOMETHING ELSE AND COMBINE THIS WITH THE PAY

THIS IS WHY I WAS LAUGHING AT THE END

THE LAUGH WAS YOU AINT FINDING ANYONE ELSE TO WORK LIKE THAT FOR THAT PAY
Never ever work hard in a job, especially for a shit one like this. Work just enough so they don’t boot you out. You only got paid 12 pounds/hour, its not enough to destroy yourself to the point of exhaustion over it. I’d understand if it was a six figure job

Never ever work hard in a job, especially for a shit one like this. Work just enough so they don’t boot you out. You only got paid 12 pounds/hour, its not enough to destroy yourself to the point of exhaustion over it. I’d understand if it was a six figure job
Your not encompassing the fact that at these mid tier jobs THE PREREQUISITE IS TO WORK YOUR ASS OFF, THIS IS THE BASELINE THEY DEMAND TO EVEN KEEP THE JOB.

Actually I will give the full fat boring context for the end of the job:

I actually tried to reduce the effort and frequency of my work in the last few days of the job as a test to see what the reaction would be from the managers. I went from balls to the wall, head down, zero talking, zero unpaid tea breaks, etc to about 85%.

THE VERY NEXT DAY THIS WITCH MANAGER BLEW UP AND WAS NEARLY SHOUTING ALL KINDS OF NONSENSE, literally quote for quote, the first thing she said in the morning the next day.

"Yesterday was very poor".
"I think you may be in the wrong career".

NOTHING CHANGED I JUST DID WORK 10% SLOWER THATS IT, THATS ALL I DID, TO WHAT I DEEM A MAINTAINABLE NORMAL PACE, NOT A SCHIZO MONKEY TYPING, WIRED PACE.

This is when i blew up, as i said earlier about all the changing hours problems, from 32 hours to 24 paid hours and no wage increase due to minimum wage, THEN I BLEW UP AND STARTED LITERALLY TALKING AT HER AND OVER HER AND MAKING HER JUSTIFY THESE CHANGES AND THE LACK OF PAY INCREASES.

I think the only way you dictate your working pace is self employment, thats literally all there is, thats why im trying to do this in accounting and going tooth and nail for qualifications over "experience", qualifications mean the dumb public blindly trust you, because muh certificate, experience just gets you more work in a hell hole firm with these pathetic self interested managers.

I am thinking of starting something of my own, this waige life for sub males is hardcore.

But this is a learning mistake brocel, NEVER ask for a raise at the company you work.

I am thinking of starting something of my own, this waige life for sub males is hardcore.

But this is a learning mistake brocel, NEVER ask for a raise at the company you work.
reread

I was asking to be paid at the same rate ABOVE MINIMUM WAGE, THE SAME AS I HAD BEFORE WHEN I STARTED.

EG minimum wage in UK will be £11.44 in April 2024, I was being paid only £12, the gap now a pathetic 4%.
The minimum wage when i started was 10.42, my wage £12, the gap 13%.
To remain at this gap my pay when minimum wage increased would go to just £12.90 LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOL

I was requesting the gap to remain 10-12% which i kept on repeating to them is fair and by THE ONLY REASON I TOOK THE JOB IN THE FIRST PLACE, WITH IT BEING ABOVE MINIMUM WAGE, AND THAT IM NOT PREPARED TO WORK FOR MINIMUM WAGE DOING THE JOB IM DOING FOR THEM.

BECAUSE AS I STARTED RAILING AT THEM, WHY WOULD I WORK AT THIS JOB WITH THE PRESSURE AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF TAKING OVER A FUCKING ACCOUNTANTS ROLE AND WORK( SEE ABOVE ME WORKING OVER MY HOURS NO LUNCH PRESSURE ETC), AND I GET 4% ABOVE MINIMUM WAGE, WHEN I COULD YOU KNOW LITERALLY GET THE LOWEST EFFORT JOB AT UMMMMM FUCKING MINIMUM WAGE, WHICH IS AGAIN ILL REMIND YOU IN APRIL 4% BELOW WHAT YOUR PAYING ME.

OR ILL PUT IT BLUNTLY FUCK ALL DIFFERENCE.

Use your low for british standards pay to become rich in Romania or somewhere (there'd be also easier to get foids coercively)

they obv sensed your misogyny