Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel during ww2

JustKillMe

JustKillMe

Officer
★★★
2142C4E5 E0D7 4B4F AB36 014807560FC6

Reminds me of school when I would be the only one remaining at my desk, and everyone else would be crowding around in some social event.

Reminds me of school when I would be the only one remaining at my desk, and everyone else would be crowding around in some social event.
That is quite relatable

he realizes there is not point but at least they had the chance of death in the battle grounds

One incel and a bunch of cucks. That female is not gonna fuck any of them, why are they giving it attention?

I never understood why men watched a women prance around teasing them like that when they knew they wouldn’t be fucking her at any point.