Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Incel gets bullied at school, comes to prom and pukes on all the chads and stacys

Pretty based. Should happen more often

One time a chadlite was hassling me at school and one day I tried punching him but he never fought back. There was a chad who I confronted and he yelled for security instead
Wow they are pussies. They didn’t even do shit. Btw did you ever manage to punch that guy?

Wow they are pussies. They didn’t even do shit. Btw did you ever manage to punch that guy?
Yes as far as I know. Most fights at my school were done by the black students

Hey its Jesse from Breaking Bad, cant figure out what throwing up metaphor should mean.

Inceldom discussion

I'm having dinner.

Hey its Jesse from Breaking Bad, cant figure out what throwing up metaphor should mean.
Yes, Aaron Paul is based. I was hoping for him to call all those shitters a BITCH.

A cumskin called a black a nigger and the nigger broke the cumskin’s nose
Tbh people overreact to that word. If he called the black guy an ugly stupid cunt, nothing would happen. But you can literally just simply say the word nigger and people will act like as if you beat up a child

Tbh people overreact to that word. If he called the black guy an ugly stupid cunt, nothing would happen. But you can literally just simply say the word nigger and people will act like as if you beat up a child
True. Niggers get way too offended over everything and then get violent like animals

True. Niggers get way too offended over everything and then get violent like animals
Honestly I think black guys are more aggressive than white guys. Whenever I see a person beat someone up in a viral video, 90% of the time the aggressor is black

Honestly I think black guys are more aggressive than white guys. Whenever I see a person beat someone up in a viral video, 90% of the time the aggressor is black
Niggers are the most aggressive people. They always have public freak outs and act like monkeys

Niggers are the most aggressive people. They always have public freak outs and act like monkeys
true. this isn't even debatable. i even read that a quarter or something of rapists are black, despite being 13% of the population.

true. this isn't even debatable. i even read that a quarter or something of rapists are black, despite being 13% of the population.
So much for nigger lives matter jfl

True but they get hated on the most after Indians
IT think you just need to have a good personality. Asian men have very good personalities and they don’t get laid

So this is why Jeesse started doing meth in Breaking Bad...

Yes as far as I know. Most fights at my school were done by the black students
Sounds about right.
IT think you just need to have a good personality. Asian men have very good personalities and they don’t get laid
True, Asian men probably are the most hard working and family oriented men out there, but women don't give af.

Sounds about right.

True, Asian men probably are the most hard working and family oriented men out there, but women don't give af.
if men with bad personalities were incel then why do studies consistently show that rapists are very sexually successful?

if men with bad personalities were incel then why do studies consistently show that rapists are very sexually successful?
Also, women are attracted to men with dark triad traits, which includes narcissism, psychopathy, and manipulation.

Also, women are attracted to men with dark triad traits, which includes narcissism, psychopathy, and manipulation.
no u inkwell. wahmenz are attracted to 5'2 indian balding janitors with confidence!!!1 :soy:

no u inkwell. wahmenz are attracted to 5'2 indian balding janitors with confidence!!!1 :soy:
you can be a 5'2" balding indian janitor with confidence and still have dark triad traits. Dark triad is personality, and that's obviously the only thing women care about because they can see past the worldly materialistic physical appearance. All religious prophets and saints were male because women don't need religion, they are already goddesses and kweenz.

you can be a 5'2" balding indian janitor with confidence and still have dark triad traits. Dark triad is personality, and that's obviously the only thing women care about because they can see past the worldly materialistic physical appearance. All religious prophets and saints were male because women don't need religion, they are already goddesses and kweenz.
Nikolas Cruz is one in a million for getting love letters despite being sub4