Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Incel gets pwned!

Cucks deserve nothing but tight rope and swift fall from the gallows.
220px Gallows in Texas 1916

is the OP a foid?
Maybe. Kind of seems like it due to the "wench" part of their username. Also the thread reads exactly like all of the bullshit posts from TwoX about beating up men.

Edit: And of course the sex joke about getting dirty, which would've been considered hot if Chad said it.

Last edited:
Also the thread reads exactly like all of the bullshit posts from TwoX about beating up men.
:feelshehe: I always laugh when foids attempt to be tough or threatening. Like, she gobbles chad cock for a living how the hell is anyone supposed to be afraid of that :feelskek:

delusional broad bullies some kid. cool story.

>Woman in the military

So she what, fetches the mead?

>Woman in the military

So she what, fetches the mead?
Let me guess, someone stole your sweetroll?

Also have a normanchan screencap, I figured it's relevant considering the circumstances.
5f78d1c59584954618d0d389ce6063a8

She acts tough but she could easily be raped by 80% of men.

What an epic non-story. Truly a masterful presentation of the female condition.

Apparently the guy the food is talking about is alphadestiny

Training and being physical with females in sparring is fuckin dumb because of shit like this.

How pathetic do you have to be to spend your days hating ugly men? Normal people are too preoccupied with their social lives to care about us. And does she realize the soyboys who congregate on that sub are far more predatory than us?