Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel goes ER in Chicago Med

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
JFL some foid probably wrote this script, randomly came up on Jewtube recommendations

he has alot of plastic surgery and calls the roasties "femanoid" and "foid"

femanoid??? that's new to me.

Media and jews really do love pushing the extremes into world view. But not the average persons experience. Most incels just want a girlfriend and some friends. Yet all they do in media is to portray all of us as mass shooters

No way, did they really use the term "foid" in an actual show? :feelskek:

Which intern did they hire to write the script? :feelswhat:

Fucm you for posting misleading title bullshit acted gay shows

No way, did they really use the term "foid" in an actual show? :feelskek:

Which intern did they hire to write the script? :feelswhat:
nothing to do with interns. jews and women

writers did their research :feelshaha:

JFL some foid probably wrote this script, randomly came up on Jewtube recommendations

Wow.

an md and a phd and she still misrepresents the whole space as the old stereotype and labels everyone as the 10% of stacey only incels and fakecel misogynists

also she herself is 1 foot tall and would be on this very site if male

ALSO the guy is 5-6/10 normie, and is literally playing one role within the incel community that of the CHAD OR DIE MENTALCEL- THE MOST PATHETIC SPECIES IN OUR COMMUNITY LITERALLY A FAKECEL AND LARPER

Also i love the irony, that this show is regarding the blackpill and thus LOOKISM, AAAAAAAAAND EVERY ACTOR IS GIGA CHAD OR STACEY IF THEY ARE YOUNG, IT IS LITERALLY PROVING THE BLACKPILL AND THE MESSAGE INCELS HAVE REGARDING PRIVILEGE OF ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE.

Also at the end the femcel states, she didnt want anything to do with him, and rejects him, BUT GIVES ABSOLUTELY NO REASON TO JUSTIFY THE REJECTION, THUS STRENGTHENING THE CASE FOR THE INCEL, THATS ITS ALL LOOKS BASED, AS SHE GIVES NO ACTION OR MOVE HE DID, SO YOU CAN JUSTIFIABLY LEAP TO LOOKISM AGAIN AS THE REASON TO REJECT.

ITS FUCKING BRAINDEAD LOGIC

Last edited: