Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel hobbies

uglyugly

uglyugly

I am Projared
★★★★★
This year I picked up a few incel hobbies like speed typing to try to beat Pokimane's record (150wpm) because I can't let women be better than me at anything.
I also tried recording a youtube video but after listening to my whiny sperg voice I decided to delete the whole thing out of shame.

What are some nice incel hobbies you have and want to share? The more obscure the better imo.

This year I picked up a few incel hobbies like speed typing to try to beat Pokimane's record (150wpm) because I can't let women be better than me at anything.
I also tried recording a youtube video but after listening to my whiny sperg voice I decided to delete the whole thing out of shame.

What are some nice incel hobbies you have and want to share? The more obscure the better imo.
what is your WPM currently brocel? I haven't use typeracer in a while but last time I check I was in the high 80s and low 90s. I can't allow a foid to be a better typist than me jfl

what is your WPM currently brocel? I haven't use typeracer in a while but last time I check I was in the high 80s and low 90s. I can't allow a foid to be a better typist than me jfl
120wpm on monkeytype and around 85wpm on typeracer, I have spent around 25 hours in total typing.

Levelling up on angry birds 2

I like playing video games and watching funny videos

I still need to look at the keyboard to type

Playing guitar , not in band

Play old PS1, GBA and N64 games on my emulator (from time to time), draw comics, listen to metal music, watch DBZ or Batman TAS when I can, browse Youtube to shit-post and start arguments for no reason... sleep.

i actually developed my own typing method
i don't use the F and J bumps as placement, or rest on the home row. i use the escape, left control, and backspace keys for hand positioning. i don't need to look at the keys either. i hit keys with the "wrong" fingers but it actually works really well, never tested it though

Play old PS1, GBA and N64 games on my emulator (from time to time), draw comics, listen to metal music, watch DBZ or Batman TAS when I can, browse Youtube to shit-post and start arguments for no reason... sleep.
I downloaded a whole romset of N64 games but unfortunately my old laptop struggles with N64 emulation and can't run all games. I have been having fun with Super Mario 64, though.

is year I picked up a few incel hobbies like speed typing to try to beat Pokimane's record (150wpm) because I can't let women be better than me at anything.
Based.

When I'm not on phone I'm drawing hentai or looking for new music

i actually developed my own typing method
i don't use the F and J bumps as placement, or rest on the home row. i use the escape, left control, and backspace keys for hand positioning. i don't need to look at the keys either. i hit keys with the "wrong" fingers but it actually works really well, never tested it though
That's an interesting way of typing, do you know how many WPM you can type?

That's an interesting way of typing, do you know how many WPM you can type?
never tested it, i imagine it gets around 110-130 with practice but because i didn't type that much for a few days last week i'm probably down to 80-85

Based.

When I'm not on phone I'm drawing hentai or looking for new music
I'm trying to listen to as many music genres as possible. I also borrowed my brother's drawing tablet but haven't used it much because I still have to learn how to use photoshop.

I tried using a free copy of it but I didn't feel it
I'm scared of torrenting it and getting my computer destroyed by trojans and bitcoin miners. I could try free software but I don't feel like it.

Glowiesmith

Making edits like pic above and shitposting on 4chan.

Collecting toys

I downloaded a whole romset of N64 games but unfortunately my old laptop struggles with N64 emulation and can't run all games. I have been having fun with Super Mario 64, though.
Ah, nice.

Yah, I have a couple of N64 games at my disposal, which includes the OG Super Smash Bros., Earthworm Jim 3D and Spider-Man (tho I have it on PS1 as well). Good times... nothing like pretending I'm 7 years old again.

Frustrated Headache GIF by Kelly Clarkson

gl with that

phone

I'm trying to listen to as many music genres as possible. I also borrowed my brother's drawing tablet but haven't used it much because I still have to learn how to use photoshop.
Nice. I'll try to save some money on tablet and then maybe start doing commissions

i play guitar, see funny videos and play geometry dash (am acoustic)

Gaming and watching movies

i used to be able to reach 180 on some typing website i forgot the name

No hobbies for your miserable life
It's only cope

Video games.
Movies.
Comics.
Board games.
Miniature painting.
Collecting stuff in all of the above. I have many hobbies and collecting is the one that rules them all.

I do all these hobbies alone or sometimes with my brother
RC planes
Video games
Carpentry
Car repairs

120wpm on monkeytype and around 85wpm on typeracer, I have spent around 25 hours in total typing.
Screenshot 987

Doing your mom
sculpting

What's your score on typeracer?
i typed with 156 WPM once which was my record. Lost that account though.

Average typing speed was around 120 or 115.

On that lost account I had shit ton of medals and score but unfortunately I have no access to it. I remember I had like 3000 races at least.