Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Incel in denial

arab_incel

arab_incel

Officer
★★★★
5Cwzhn1

>I just wish incels pick another community other than virgins
Does he even know what the term incel means? Jfl.

Waiting for someone from this site to say that it was actually them larping

That was a really stupid thing to say ngl

I just wish phisically disabled people picked a different term,like humans lacking in physical options,because it makes me feel better.

Doormat ass beta faggot

:feelskek::feelskek:The soy levels are off the chart with this guy. Coping so hard.

As a virgin, I apologize for the rash of anti-semitism that seems to have been brought into our community by incels recently.
I absolutely despite these comments about having a trait of something arbitrary meaning that you are responsible to apologize for other random people.
It stems from these websites' love of canceling and beating up the enemy in any way possible. This scares people into admitting they have similar traits making sure to state that they are the only good ones and are pure and graceful.
It helps them feel good about themselves because they get to apologize on someone else's behalf which feels selfless, all while believing complete innocence. Furthermore, its always made to farm responces of "don't worry about it! Poor you, needing to relate in any way with these bogeymen monsters!" since it's monoric to punish these people when they're not doing what you say you're upset about. Instead, these people make sure to spread it around, because it allows the them to be able to feel sensible and that they can do no wrong while further demonizing their target group.
It's disgusting in every possible aspect.

It's a decent larp

I hate whiteknights

Pathetic tbh.

I keep seeing his comments, please tell me it's a LARP?