Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Incel = involuntary celibacy. It's not about misogyny

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
This is a PSA to normies and nu-males.

Some members of incel forums are misogynistic, others are not. For instance, I personally don't hate or resent women for their choice of mates.

Incel literally means involuntary celibacy. If you are past puberty and have remained more than 6 months in a state of involuntary celibacy, you're one of us. Sorry.

Yes, and if we are to believe the spammed 'no-sex in the last year' graph, 10% of white and black guys are incel, and 30% of all other races are also incel.

That's a lot of fucking people. I don't know why more aren't incensed!

inceltears is literally about as incel as us when you take into account all the larpers and fakecels here.

I don't know why more aren't incensed!
Most people dislike being on the fringe, or associated with the fringe. So most incels will try to remain on the same social plane as normies rather than join the genetic garbage at the bottom. How they manage to do this I have no idea. It's probably a mix of self-delusion and denial of evolutionary psychology.

Most people dislike being on the fringe, or associated with the fringe. So most incels will try to remain on the same social plane as normies rather than join the genetic garbage at the bottom. How they manage to do this I have no idea. It's probably a mix of self-delusion and denial of evolutionary psychology.

I guess it's like The American Dream. People would rather say "I'm middle-class" than "the plutocracy is exploiting me for a pittance, and things'll never change."

It is sort of interesting how primal the fear of misogyny is in all our brains. I claim to be misogynist, but am I really? Is misogyny hating women for any reason at all? Is it hating what women do or what they believe or what they represent or something else? The only reason I claim to be one is an exercise in psychological liberation. I do believe that it is okay to have negative feelings about women. I think a lot of men will never advance beyond a certain stage of personal development because there is a whole range of emotions and ideas they're so deathly afraid of that they'll forever suffer from the emotional repression. It's like attempting to thought police your own mind.

I hate women, I'm a misogynist. However, I don't think everyone's like me.

Normies need to deshumanize their enemies so they can justify their atrocities

true i don't hate women i just think their life is way easier than ours and that low status/ugly/poor guys have a shit life.

It is sort of interesting how primal the fear of misogyny is in all our brains. I claim to be misogynist, but am I really? Is misogyny hating women for any reason at all? Is it hating what women do or what they believe or what they represent or something else? The only reason I claim to be one is an exercise in psychological liberation. I do believe that it is okay to have negative feelings about women. I think a lot of men will never advance beyond a certain stage of personal development because there is a whole range of emotions and ideas they're so deathly afraid of that they'll forever suffer from the emotional repression. It's like attempting to thought police your own mind.
High sentience post.

The trick you're missing is that to SJWs and feminists even wanting to have sex as a man is misogyny.

To them, your goal should be to respect women at all costs, and IF a woman wants to have sex with you, you should not be happy or sad about this, but rather just think about the fact that it's her choice and has no impact on you whatsoever.

Remember whether a woman has sex with you or not has nothing to do with your own happiness and thus you shouldn't even want it.

To think otherwise is entitlement, mysogyny, and toxic masculinity, and you should be shamed for it.

Make sense? Nope? Sorry that's their logic not mine.

To put this another way, many of them sincerely consider anyone who identifies himself as "incel" by definition misogynists, because the term "involuntary celibate" implies: (1) Men should have some degree of choice over whether or not they have sex in life, and (2) women restrict certain men from participating in the sexual marketplace.

So to them, EVERYONE who posts on a site like this "hates women".

Last edited:
I don't hate women either, i just despise them.

Please don't address the nu males and normfags. It's like talking to a tree (no offense to the trees, obviously trees are not as stupid.) They don't deserve our explanations. They deserve to be spat on.

no one here hates women, at the end of the day we would all go cuck if a womyn looked at us twice

the only people who truly hate womyn are gays

This is a PSA to normies and nu-males.

Some members of incel forums are misogynistic, others are not. For instance, I personally don't hate or resent women for their choice of mates.

Incel literally means involuntary celibacy. If you are past puberty and have remained more than 6 months in a state of involuntary celibacy, you're one of us. Sorry.
Good point regarding the misogyny. I certainly don't hate or even resent women. Of course it's not great being constantly rejected by them, but it's not fair to hate or resent them for naturally not finding me attractive.

Don't agree with the benchmark for definition as an incel though. There will be plenty of normies who haven't had sex or a relationship in 6 months due to circumstances. When that dry spell gets to 2+ years then we can talk.

I think a lot of men will never advance beyond a certain stage of personal development because there is a whole range of emotions and ideas they're so deathly afraid of that they'll forever suffer from the emotional repression. It's like attempting to thought police your own mind.
People cling to the familiar and socially acceptable ideas. Ultimately this type of thinking becomes a prison. They will walk around the earth like boomers with caged minds.

Resemtment and hatred are different concepts alltogether. Do some incels hate women? Maybe. Do some incels resent their choices? That's more likely...

Speaking for myself really, the reason I do this, is because I believe that sexual liberalism (and liberalism for that matter) is an absolute shit drain that will drag our society downhill if anything else.

We do not need pseudo-eugenics in forms of normalizing unrealistic human mating standards. Giving freedom to people to act on their promiscuity is a one-way ticket to a negatively socially engineered society, where people will never be content with their relationships and mates. A mentality of: "why should I settle when I can aim for more" is simply alienating and profoundly disappointing.

The sexual revolution and the "progressive" revisionist thinking that followed is only not just that. At best it is regressive to heed in to an instincts promoting society.

What we need is equity and equality of opportunity, not a ever widening gap between the genetically fortunate and the lesser ones.

inceltears is literally about as incel as us when you take into account all the larpers and fakecels here.
Nah, inceltears incelmogs us

You're a cuckold if you don't hate females in the same way that you hate parasites or cancer.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back