Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Incel.is Approved games

NonAverageJoe

NonAverageJoe

Turkbreeder
What games do the great incels of this website play? I’m not a tranny but personally I’m a big fan of Paradox games, Eu4, Ck, and Hoi4 in that order, Stellaris seems a little pozzed imo, I also like to play WarThunder, and a roguelike called Cataclysm Dark Days Ahead (CDDA for short), recently I’ve been emulating Gamecube games for that sweet nostalgia hit.

I only play mobile games

I only play mobile games
Why’s that? There are allot of nice mobile games but the scale for me is too small, if its a money thing I get it, I was lucky to have a computer to game on as a kid, now that I can afford things and don’t have to pay for a foid I can pay for gaming shit.

Paradox are a Swedish company explains why so many Trannies love them :feelskek:

Paradox are a Swedish company explains why so many Trannies love them :feelskek:
It’s really unfortunate because I’m sure the developers for their games are good people, but the company is obviously so money hungry and left leaning.

Try not to rope challenge

:feelscry:yes i wanted to play computer games as a kid but now I have a laptop but I don't have an interest in gaming
Yeah I get it, I’ve lost the interest I had a decade ago.

Hotline miami 2
Dragon ball z supersonic warriors
Prizefighters

It’s really unfortunate because I’m sure the developers for their games are good people, but the company is obviously so money hungry and left leaning.
Is it? CK2 was pretty based, when someone had a different religion you had a -20 opinion to them, when someone had a different culture again -10 or -20 opinion with only rare exceptions for overly tolerate retards. Of course -50 if someone is a nigger should exist and maybe -30 for other races but still it's one of the few games that openly admit diversity leads to less social cohesion.

lots of games are based

Last edited:
Im suprised Rimworld has not been mention
Its colony managing game , where you must fight of raiders to survive.
You can capture any raiders hold them prisoner and recruit them, alternativly you can sell them to slavery or harvest their organs and make a tidy profit.

NDM4ODkzNQ

Any Japanese dating sim, and the Arkham games as well. Batman is literally me

Sexual games: Take me to the Dungeon (only real recommendation! - essentially a Slay the Spire clone), Epido, Deep Space Waifu, Kaiju Princess (I played others, but these are the only ones which I could somehow recommend)
Non-Sexual games: Baba is You (surprisingly engaging puzzle game, even though too hard for me at later levels), Divinity: Original Sin 2, Grim Dawn, Guild Wars (bit of 1 and mostly 2), Satisfactory (essentially Factorio in 3D), Slay the Spire (a bit), Stardew Valley, a bit of Pokemon (Omega Ruby Romhack). I also used to play Diablo 3, but not any more and have no interest in Diablo 4. Recently I tried out Backpack Battles and it's somewhat engaging.

I only play World of Warcraft Classic

Im suprised Rimworld has not been mention
Its colony managing game , where you must fight of raiders to survive.
You can capture any raiders hold them prisoner and recruit them, alternativly you can sell them to slavery or harvest their organs and make a tidy profit.

NDM4ODkzNQ

They hate short men...

minecraft
GTA san andreas
call of duty world at war