Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Incel kommando it's time to fight back

the.oracle

the.oracle

There is no happiness - only pleasure or pain.
★★★★
Fellow incel, are you preparing to defend (in video game) your dignity against the attack of Soyciety in the upcoming incel holocaust?

Kum ba yah brothers
Coom ba yah :feelsYall::smonk::feelsLSD::society:

AH FUCK DID YOU JUST HACK ME OR SOME SHIT MAN?

Fellow incel, are you preparing to defend (in video game) your dignity against the attack of Soyciety in the upcoming incel holocaust?

Kum ba yah brothers

bruh it let to some weird shit I immediately crossed it

HELP FBI RAIDED MY HOUSE AFTER I CLICKED

Kum ba yah brothers

What is this?

AH FUCK DID YOU JUST HACK ME OR SOME SHIT MAN?
Why didn't you just report the thread to the mods then?. No point in going around telling people to watch out for him when you could just report the thread, since some people aren't going to see your warning.

I won't click that link, but if it's so dangerous you should just report it.

bru
What is this?

Why didn't you just report the thread to the mods then?. No point in going around telling people to watch out for him when you could just report the thread, since some people aren't going to see your warning.

bruh i did but.... dude I'm not sure if it's legit dangerous I don't wanna click it again

What does it do

What is this?

By the way I also have a horrible touchpad no mouse, I can't even view the pagesource properly.

bru

bruh i did but.... dude I'm not sure if it's legit dangerous I don't wanna click it again
it's fine. Just one of those video hosting sites that bombards people with a couple of popup ads before the content plays.

it's fine. Just one of those video hosting sites that bombards people with a couple of popup ads before the content plays.
Thanks for the reply and assuring me. I'll click on it..

I mean it's no malicious link but it's clickbait for sure.

It's still a clickbait... think what else he'll do if he click baits here... I'm not joking

Glowie thread

:soy:
That's @the.oracle MMAmaxxing IRL
Was high as fuck on weed and decided to upload it to inspire fellow .is brothers
Since YT didn't give the anonymity I wanted I used Sendvids (which is approved by .is for embedding)
You are all a bunch of schizos