Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incel lingo is a blessing

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
it's beautiful to call a foid a hole. is there anything as degrading as a hole? femoid sounds kinda weird and like you're autistic/trying to sound smart. we've had cunt but it's a normie word. but hole is just so simple and elegant. straight to the point. just a simple hole, nothing less nothing more. no aggression but pure disdain. :feelsaww: never actually called any foid a hole(not like I spoke to anybody since corona lmao) but thinking about it gives me warm fuzzy feelings. when a foid pisses me off for some reason I'll be sure employ it :feelsYall: this gives us great power indeed, an ace card if you will. foids gladly throw the word virgin or loser around but they are not even prepared to be called out these days. too many simps have made that a rare occurrence.

boyo is also great, very comfy I've been calling people boyos all over :feelscomfy:

Ye i like how anything an ugly male does gets a cel suffix

incel taking a shit = poocel

The funny lingo here is one of the reasons that I gotted hooked to this forum tbh.

i remember the "insert word" game/theory things on looksmax/lookism making me cage hard

same Kek. Life fuel for lingo maxxers
great minds think alike.
I guess in our case, subhuman minds think alike.

incel lingo is clever and being used by normies too. i,hypocrite has sadi that he likes incel coined terms.:feelsthink::feelsthink:

it's beautiful to call a foid a hole. is there anything as degrading as a hole? femoid sounds kinda weird and like you're autistic/trying to sound smart. we've had cunt but it's a normie word. but hole is just so simple and elegant. straight to the point. just a simple hole, nothing less nothing more. no aggression but pure disdain. :feelsaww: never actually called any foid a hole(not like I spoke to anybody since corona lmao) but thinking about it gives me warm fuzzy feelings. when a foid pisses me off for some reason I'll be sure employ it :feelsYall: this gives us great power indeed, an ace card if you will. foids gladly throw the word virgin or loser around but they are not even prepared to be called out these days. too many simps have made that a rare occurrence.

boyo is also great, very comfy I've been calling people boyos all over :feelscomfy:
Hole isn't accurate enough, hole for what?

Toilet is far more accurate tbqh.

Hole isn't accurate enough, hole for what?

Toilet is far more accurate tbqh.
hole for dick to use. they wouldn't understand toilet :feelshaha:

Speak like this in public otherwise you’re a fraud.

For me, the lingo is like oxygen. I can breathe again

They will not give a shit if you call them a hole,
you better point out her physical defects (being fat, bad facial traits, etc) if you want them to feel inferior

Gold Digger was pretty descriptive 50 years ago.