Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel looking kid gets mad at me for cheating in history class

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
So a few days ago I was in my history class and the teacher decided to give us a pop quiz because dumbasses kept playing fortnite on the school chromebooks (myself included) and fucking around on tiktok and snapchat to make sure people were paying attention in class. So I get this test thinking its going to be easy as always because I somewhat listen in class while fucking around on my phone and playing fortnite as proven by my 86 percent. And it turns out that this bitch gave us shit that wasn't even discussed in class nor in the damned book, So I answer what I can and go on quizlet to answer all the other questions. And while i'm doing that this fucking 5'6 jrotc kid with glasses and a chin recession says to me "are you seriously cheating?!". I respond with "No" as I have no idea if hes aware I am actually cheating and or is going to tell on me. And he responds with "Yes you are you litterally have quizlet open right now, You're not sneaky you fat fucking liar!" and tell him "Bro the shit shes asking us to answer isn't in the book nor was it discussed in class" and he responds out of his god forsaken mouth "maybe if you listened in class and actually read the book you would know the answers" and me thinking that the teacher could have caught on to our argument ended the conversation by simply not responding.

The guy is an absolute cuck honestly. You're a 5'6 white kid with incel facial features and you want to go off to the military to die for causes which aren't yours. Following silly orders. "Do this Do that, Run a lap!" what an idiot. Someone up his account already tbh.

Are you seriously cheating?????? Wtf, everyone cheats on everything, that kiddo is strange

more interested on how you ran Fortnite on chromebooks
Basically I used my xbox live account and went onto cloud gaming and ran that shit

It kind of sucks though tbh but better than focusing on some old hag who constantly praises me talk about what some homosexuals took over whatever they took over in 500 bc :feelsUgh:

History is interesting though. Why cheat on the only good subject?
Because the teacher gave us off the wall questions on events that were not discussed in class or mentioned in the book

Do a fortnite dance for us gayboy

You deserve it nt fag

sounds like some cringey gay ass zoomer netflix scene

5'6 jrotc kid with glasses and a chin recession
Literally me in HS. Except I didn't give a fuck about what other kids did.

I helped chads in maths to trigger foids in class one time. Feels good man

I helped chads in maths to trigger foids in class one time. Feels good man
Lol foids want the chads by themselves only. Based

How can you guys play fortnite on school chrome book dont you guys need a good pc for that and plus the school blocks sites

i bet he still laughs at among us memes

Polish your intellect.

Throw a punch or two and temporarily hospitalize him

I cheated a few Times Back Then but Not heavily . I was oblivious still , but Knowing how the world is Backwards It only Makes sence to get every Advantage you can get , regardless

Some Morons cant Mind their Own Business , the Kid propably dosnt Know , that the world isnt fair yet.

So a few days ago I was in my history class and the teacher decided to give us a pop quiz because dumbasses kept playing fortnite on the school chromebooks (myself included) and fucking around on tiktok and snapchat to make sure people were paying attention in class. So I get this test thinking its going to be easy as always because I somewhat listen in class while fucking around on my phone and playing fortnite as proven by my 86 percent. And it turns out that this bitch gave us shit that wasn't even discussed in class nor in the damned book, So I answer what I can and go on quizlet to answer all the other questions. And while i'm doing that this fucking 5'6 jrotc kid with glasses and a chin recession says to me "are you seriously cheating?!". I respond with "No" as I have no idea if hes aware I am actually cheating and or is going to tell on me. And he responds with "Yes you are you litterally have quizlet open right now, You're not sneaky you fat fucking liar!" and tell him "Bro the shit shes asking us to answer isn't in the book nor was it discussed in class" and he responds out of his god forsaken mouth "maybe if you listened in class and actually read the book you would know the answers" and me thinking that the teacher could have caught on to our argument ended the conversation by simply not responding.

The guy is an absolute cuck honestly. You're a 5'6 white kid with incel facial features and you want to go off to the military to die for causes which aren't yours. Following silly orders. "Do this Do that, Run a lap!" what an idiot. Someone up his account already tbh.