Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Incel Music - I'm Looking Through Your Facade and Seeing the Satan That You Are

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

When I look at you I feel disturbed
So much attraction that I have to curb
You are satanic and torture men
When I look at you, must fap again
Your hips are moving, my high T boils
Your voice is soothing, but you're evil and spoiled
You don't sound different, you're all the same
When I look at you, it's all a con game
Why, didn't it work to be tall and white?
When will people realize that face > height
I want the same girls, the same old way
The ones from school times I still want today
The only difference is that I'm bald
When you torture men you seem enthralled
Why, didn't it work to be tall and white?
When will people realize that face > height
When I look at you I feel disturbed
So much attraction that I have to curb
You are satanic and torture men
When I look at you, must fap again

World tour when?

not pedo since they don't even look fucking human to begin with
:feelsthink:

Satania isn't a loli though, the girls are in high school in Gabriel Dropout, so she's 14-17.
Another guitarcel and you also tune down to Eb standard!
Nice musical ear if you noticed it from hearing it. I can't tell the tuning just from hearing the song tbh :feelsbadman:

:feelsokman:

fall out boy tier song title tbh

ngl thought this was a @Facade diss track

No it’s just I exclusively tune down to Eb standard when playing guitar so I recognise it easily. Standard tuning is for normies
Most of my favorites bands like Nirvana and Los Hermanos mostly tune that way so I got the habit of doing it. Also, I can't really reach high pitch notes when singing, so it's easier. In today's song I had to sing one octave lower on top of the one semitone lower tuning, my voice shakes when I try to go very high, it happened on "If You Want JB" which is lower than that new one.

ngl thought this was a @Facade diss track
Just have a word with negative meaning as a nick theory.

Just have a word with negative meaning as a nick theory.
my brain didn't register the 'r' at the end of ' your'. one letter off and its a diss track

Another one already? Nice!

2 songs within a day :feelsohh::feelsohh:
I always enjoy these. My favorite is "The Sorrows of Knowing You'll Never be Able to Experience Teenage Love in A-Flat Minor", it's like prime ropefuel in sound wave form. I wonder how many people got the full meaning of the title:feelsthink:

:feelsokman:

fall out boy tier song title tbh
True, kek.

2 songs within a day :feelsohh::feelsohh:
I always enjoy these. My favorite is "The Sorrows of Knowing You'll Never be Able to Experience Teenage Love in A-Flat Minor", it's like prime ropefuel in sound wave form. I wonder how many people got the full meaning of the title:feelsthink:
I hope I can compose something as refined as "The Sorrows of Knowing You'll Never be Able to Experience Teenage Love in A-Flat Minor" again tbh. But I do have a lot of compositions that I'm considering to adapt for the Incel Music series. I'm glad you appreciate!

I dread the day @Mainländer stops and leaves the forum. Keep it up man!

Ritsu2

Maybe I'll adapt a K-On song sometime, I'm a huge fan of Houkago Tea Time.
I'll be eagerly awaiting Houkago Rope Time's first single. Will it be "LDAR LDAR Time"?

I'm even more of a fan now I won't lie.

reminded me of this for some reason

edit: yo that dude above me, total coincidence
matrix what the fuck

Not over for talentedcels

Lyrics are high iq

If u ever get banned, i will rope

Gosh darnit, there is a perfectly fine music mega in offtopic.

I'm even more of a fan now I won't lie.
I'm glad, bro.

reminded me of this for some reason

edit: yo that dude above me, total coincidence
matrix what the fuck

Holy shit I didn't know that was an album cover from Anal Cunt. 10/10.

Not over for talentedcels
I want to Bayleef.

Lyrics are high iq
Thanks!

If u ever get banned, i will rope
T-thank you, don't rope though :feelsokman:

Talentless Chad still mogs talented incel :feelsrope:
Sad but true according to my experience.

I'm glad, bro.

Holy shit I didn't know that was an album cover from Anal Cunt. 10/10.

I want to Bayleef.

Thanks!

T-thank you, don't rope though :feelsokman:

Sad but true according to my experience.
You're,my goddamned friend tbh bro and you and me together will never never stray from the path bro we'll get it done everyday every single way we don't really have a choice and IK on some level it's endearing and you agree with me and you understand the bigger picture at least on some level bro and if you don't we can TAKE a bigger picture and have you understand because some people subject themselves to bullshittery but not you and me bro that's why we might just coolmog the whole population bro we literally have it on lockdown and if you ever doubt yourself my blackpilled self will be right there to assure you that the self doubt is extremely bogus and that's why we're friends bro it's because this is the opposite of the bottom I see it now we are the selective 1% in our own little bouncy castle boyo no homo. Make an assessment bro make a real good assessment and continue to make them because you do that the best bro I'm very excited to see you mog more and more and climb ever higher bro it's high iq hours bro I can take it.

You're,my goddamned friend tbh bro and you and me together will never never stray from the path bro we'll get it done everyday every single way we don't really have a choice and IK on some level it's endearing and you agree with me and you understand the bigger picture at least on some level bro and if you don't we can TAKE a bigger picture and have you understand because some people subject themselves to bullshittery but not you and me bro that's why we might just coolmog the whole population bro we literally have it on lockdown and if you ever doubt yourself my blackpilled self will be right there to assure you that the self doubt is extremely bogus and that's why we're friends bro it's because this is the opposite of the bottom I see it now we are the selective 1% in our own little bouncy castle boyo no homo. Make an assessment bro make a real good assessment and continue to make them because you do that the best bro I'm very excited to see you mog more and more and climb ever higher bro it's high iq hours bro I can take it.
D8CRtMS

I'm excited to say that this might be the greatest time in our lives and I've overlooked it until now but we are brimming with potential bro and you my friend are brilliant we might not have but we want yet but we have gifted ourselves with much time to create a solution bro and that's what we are doing is observing and making assessments and you are brilliant bro so your assessments are spectacular and anything we do is spectacular upon further inspection even drinking water so we might be our own gods bro our perception might have been a little skewed if we were miserable because WE know we're right and I know WE'RE friends @Insomniac

I'm excited to say that this might be the greatest time in our lives and I've overlooked it until now but we are brimming with potential bro and you my friend are brilliant we might not have but we want yet but we have gifted ourselves with much time to create a solution bro and that's what we are doing is observing and making assessments and you are brilliant bro so your assessments are spectacular and anything we do is spectacular upon further inspection even drinking water so we might be our own gods bro our perception might have been a little skewed if we were miserable because WE know we're right and I know WE'RE friends @Insomniac
:dafuckfeels:

Well thank you very much. I appreciate your optimism and inspiring words.

I'll post a new original composition I made tomorrow so look forward to it!

Certainly not Voicecel .