Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Music Thread

• Thread starter Touch Em 2x Tommy
  • Start date
Touch Em 2x Tommy

Touch Em 2x Tommy

The Tribal Chief
-
I wanted to make this thread so you niggas can add music that would be considered incel music.

The criteria for a song to be considered incel music would be the following:

1. Music that talks about the reality of females and doesn't glamorize it. Ex. A song about a materialistic bitch that be taking my money.

2. Break up songs that would be considered offensive by today's standards. Modern break up songs written by dudes aren't as harsh anymore because it's offensive to talk badly about the perfect females, so I'd consider old break up songs to be more accurate.

3. Music about male loneliness. Self explanatory.

That's a general criteria, it doesn't have to be exactly that specific.

I'll get the obvious out the way:

View: https://youtu.be/TSKizLRFbTo?si=ElTfcRZ_2UWyAo70

wtf based song?

talking about music, I fuckin Hate those phonk sigma edits. I only watch Ww2 edits, Amon Goeth Concentration camp edits from Schindlers list, and Joachim Peiper Waffen SS edits. Apart from that, they are Cringe

Also the songs named 'Evil Woman' by ELO and Sabbath.

2. Are break-up songs necessarily 'incel'? But whatever. Trevor Daniel has made some good ones lately.

Also this is funny af.

This one is classic:

before you say this music is for normies because the singer got to date the girl, it really reflects the modern dating landscape for the average man. the girl he is singing about moved on and he's frozen in time unable to move on.

this one is about seeing your high school crush with her crush.

Also the songs named 'Evil Woman' by ELO and Sabbath.

2. Are break-up songs necessarily 'incel'? But whatever. Trevor Daniel has made some good ones lately.

Also this is funny af.

This one is classic:

Girls and Boys is an all time classic. Even if it is juvenile in nature its still incredibly accurate. Definitely would be a song that could not be made today.

Break up songs where the person singing realizes that the woman in the relationship was the issue or goes hard on the ex partner. Even if its not incel by definition, these songs describe a woman for what she is and shouldnt be dismissed.

Girls and Boys is an all time classic. Even if it is juvenile in nature its still incredibly accurate. Definitely would be a song that could not be made today.

Break up songs where the person singing realizes that the woman in the relationship was the issue or goes hard on the ex partner. Even if its not incel by definition, these songs describe a woman for what she is and shouldnt be dismissed.
:feelsokman:

Tons of '90s-'00s songs fit in 1 or 2, because back then males were still a significant audience for pop culture and so bands would actually have to engage with the male experience + issues. The Good Charlotte song is one good example. But a few bands were also discussing similar things, it's less common nowadays sadly.

Sadly they let a shitty foid singer perform a verse later in the song, but it's p. great other than that:

@drainercel