Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Incel news 8/8/2020 (Accusation extra spicy edition)

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-

View: https://voca.ro/mRlsieHhVGp

topics
Gymletethnicel being accused of fakeceldom and bragging due to an old thread made and saying he talked about getting handjobs on Discord Voicechat
FulltimeLoser Accusing personalityinkwell of being fakeceldom over discord Voicechat allegations
@psygnosis-owl accusing individuals of being alts and infiltrating the forum, talks about releasing a court-like document of concrete proof.
Dregster vs personalityinkwell
Youngcel gatekeeping isuses
naama kates controversy continues with @Atavistic Autist accusations of subversion by the forum mod team

Aftershow topic:
How the Atom bomb was tested in the pacific.
@Personalityinkwell
@Incellectual
@Edfech
@Swimcell
@Venomkore
@Six
@ThoughtfulCel
@MountainGorilla
@Ellsworth
@HidekiTojota
@Sparrow's Song
@Operation Miranda
@Yerberito
@ItsOver4cel
@metabuxx
@DepressionTookMyIQ
@San Salvador
@FUCKITALLREEE
@pp183
@MartinLutherCoon
@Kurt Gödel
@lll
@werty1457
@1680
@Anonymous MG
@ihaveno1
@Amacko
@manicel
@Dionysus
@builderseed
@Animecel2D
@radishman
@dogcel256
@0fflinemode
@VirginAutistManlet
@Colvin76
@Lone-Star
@Daydreamincel
@zangano1
@ordinaryotaku
@bigantennaemay1
@TheSecondComing
@nihility
@singleplayercel
@Cheesecel
@WØLF
@azathoth1919
@Kasper Poole
@Mogged Loner
@Diocel
@rightfulcel
@MSCW
@squirrelsonfire2
@Pennywise
@streetlyte
@RemoveNormalfags
@Damo the incel
@AAAAAAAAAAAcel
@FlamingCel
@UpsideDown
@Marquis de Sade
@chudur-budur
@Edfech
@vippnor
@cryptic__egg
@EyesAreSoCold
@Golden
@Joelossus
@FrailPaleStaleMale
@UglySlav
@AccountError
@PluralSpaceRace
@yeshuallah
@78980n
@i_a_m_i
@InMyCellInHell
@BITG
@kikecel
@BlackPill Scholar
@System Restore
@sub8male
@Mega Coper
@latin_elioth
@arab_incel
@Zettacel
@Robtical
@IamJacksBrokenHeart
@Cuyen
@Murdoch89
@unsettling
@Jazavac
@Michinomiya Hirohit
@Sweedee
@FemoidsGTFO
@IncelPolitik
@Nicotine

Listened to every second

are you using a deep voice changer?

Listened to every second
ok

@SergeantIncel
@Grothendieck
@!romen
@mNFwTJ3wz9
@FastBananaCEO
@PoodankMcGee
@Coulan
@Tenshi
@FallenPrime
@mental_out
@Uglymuggly
@Caesercel
@Microsoft Excel

highlight of my week

Well this is gonna be a spicy segment :feelsPop:

Nicely summarised drummer.

I had show @GoffSystemQB all the compiled posts, but no action was taken so its come to this.

Shouldn't be too hard since I've got all the bookmarks, threads and, as you say, I think most posters here on incels.co have already agreed the troll attack to undermine our forum was done by permabanned members of incels.co while they shitpost about us .net admitting they were sending alt accounts to disrupt our forum.

As for GAYdivision upset I was pivotal in getting the hypocritical faggotsBTFO banned after he accused @taloh of being a faggot I have only this to say.

Psygnosis

Last edited:
@ShySaxon
@Higgscel
@Grothendieck
@TallCelFag
@shii410
@Caesercel
@RREEEEEEEEE
@knajjd
@FullTimeLoser
@Edmund_Kemper
@Animecel2D
@Dregster666
@SoyUnPerdedor
@AAAAAAAAAAAcel
@Colvin76
@epillepsy
@SadLonelySingle
@WithoutMe
@ihaveno1
@schrodingercoper
@UninspiredGuy1

WTF do you mean I don't have proof? here's vippnor and dionysus confirming it. And ask emba too.
Bj

Pi

@BummerDrummer

@ShySaxon
@Higgscel
@Grothendieck
@TallCelFag
@shii410
@Caesercel
@RREEEEEEEEE
@knajjd
@FullTimeLoser
@Edmund_Kemper
@Animecel2D
@Dregster666
@SoyUnPerdedor
@AAAAAAAAAAAcel
@Colvin76
@epillepsy
@SadLonelySingle
@WithoutMe
@ihaveno1
@schrodingercoper
@UninspiredGuy1
It Is Over

tfw you have put on ignore most of these users and you can check the evolution in IncelNews instead of reading X pages of shitshow. :feelzez:
@BummerDrummer Request to be put in the @list pls.

tfw you have put on ignore most of these users and you can check the evolution in IncelNews instead of reading X pages of shitshow. :feelzez:
@BummerDrummer Request to be put in the @list pls.
Ok. Swear down I had put you in already but maybe not oh well.

@gymletethnicel

Your a fakecel?

I am gigachadpreet.
Subhuman Currycel

Cumskins blatantly lying, you can see it across the forum where they say I said shit without proof and then I call them out and they're like "oops I must have mistaken you with someone else". No you crusty cumskin fuck, you're just a lying piece of shit which is what cumskins pretty much always do. They are liars and I wouldn't trust one with a single cent.

Ok I believe you

@gymletethnicel

Your a fakecel?View attachment 310391
Cumskins blatantly lying, you can see it across the forum where they say I said shit without proof and then I call them out and they're like "oops I must have mistaken you with someone else". No you crusty cumskin fuck, you're just a lying piece of shit which is what cumskins pretty much always do. They are liars and I wouldn't trust one with a single cent.
Screenshot by unnamed individual who would like to stay anonymous given to Incel news headquarters of the accusations of gymletethnicel.
2E46E80F FE9E 4261 9A8E 9BB0BD7B8031

You are braindead (I know you are but whatever) if you deny puberty can change your looks and SMV drastically. And I am still a kissless hugless virgin, didn't ascend back then either, just said I HAD the opportunity.

So he basically legit kissed a foid and then goes ahead and makes bullshit up about me to shift accusations. What a faggot, I hope he gets stabbed.
@Personalityinkwell can I get ur opinions.

is naama kates a foid?

too long didnt listen

you are all fakecels apart from me

Now, you're referring to me. Dude, I remember you vividly casting doubts on the celibacy of blacks multiple times before. Maybe it was your other buddies I don't know.

Now you're just falsely accusing me of lying. You're a snaky motherfucker. I so badly want to make a thread exposing your racepilled "incel" brethren. Jesus, you are nsufferable.

@gymletethnicel

Your a fakecel?View attachment 310391
He is a troll who asked for a permaban in May because of the Interpol drama, didnt even take him a month to come back though. He is a shitposter who likes to stir up shit and an admitted volcel, I dont know why this faggot was ever unbaned in the first place.

interesting news

Show proof then JFL. You're still a liar that is why you feel called out.
What did I lie about? I didn't lie about anything you idiot. I'm on vacation and I'm not going to put in any effort going through your history. Like I said if it wasn't you I apologized. @Colvin76 did you not used to get into arguments with @gymletethnicel about the SMV of blacks or am I mistaken? I remember pretty much when I first signed up here you grouped whites and blacks in a separate distinction from the ethniccels.

You told me to show proof of one thing that I literally called you out on a month ago. Do you not remember when I mocked you for referring to ethnic chads as "ricecels" and "currycels" while literally in the same sentence saying "ugly white dudes."

Do you not remember the pinhead white guy I posed where you proclaimed that he "mogs you because white" (humblebragging you don't get mogged because of race 99% of the time).

It wasn't the first time you've done it too. You tried to play it off "oopsies doopsies didn't even see that I referred to ethnic chads as incels". Yeah sure buddy, it reveals your subconscious and where your true loyalties lie. Your racepilled brethren like @tehgymcel420 and @ChinaCurry do exactly the same things.

I'm not going to take the time to search for it right now. I might have a bad memory but it's not that broken.

You're nothing more than a racebaiting troll at this point and you're single handily making the forum worse. Your opinions don't even make sense. You say less than 1% of men are incels then you appeal to Tinder results as proof of your inceldom. Do you think 99% of men get matches on Tinder? You think race is the most important characteristic when apparently only 1% of men are incels despite ethnics being incredibly common in the world and whites being a minority.

I used to like some of your threads and posts honestly. It's disappointing how 99% of it is just racebaiting/trolling nowadays.

Just on the racial hierarchy, but I always said BBC is a meme.

Yes, and you know why I state this. Because I believe in the racepill. Also you didn't show me where I stated this.

Nearly every white person on earth mogs me, that's a fact.

I am simply balancing the forum out from the all the genuine retarded who pretend race doesn't matter, basically humblebragging about their race.

No, but the majority does in some manner. And the only ones who don't get matches are ethnics.
Chads transcend race though

Yes, and you know why I state this. Because I believe in the racepill. Also you didn't show me where I stated this.
Dude, I literally called you out on it like a month ago. If you want me to take the time to show you tomorrow then I will.

What does this even mean "because I believe in the racepill" so ethnic Chads are incels and ugly white guys who were bullied their entire lives are fakecels? Is that what you're saying?

At the time you said it was a mistake so now it's not even a mistake? JFL. If good-looking ethnics are incels then how is that only 1% of men are incels? Can you explain that?

You are right I am a mentalcel and a maybe failed normie you might even call me, like more than half this forum, and there may even be data points suggesting I am a 7 or maybe even an 8 idk.
Well what is your opinion @gymletethnicel ? Do you think that 7 or 8 out of 10 ethnicels are incels or not? You seem to take an issue with fakecels or potential fakecels being here. You spend a lot of time crusading against ugly white guys as well who are not een fakecels.

Maybe I'm just being unfair in my assumptions and when presented other ethnic targets to go after on this forum you will talk about them as well. Or maybe you're just a bluepilled cucked coper who's loyal to ethnics.

Nearly every white person on earth mogs me, that's a fact.
When I posted him you said "let's be real nobody here looks like them" then you tried to turn around and say that he "mogs you" because he's "white." Lol.

If you had looked like him or worse you would have thunk that maybe would have thought of yourself before making that statement. I'm not buying in the slightest especially with the Hamudi """saint""" worship.

I am simply balancing the forum out from the all the genuine retarded who pretend race doesn't matter, basically humblebragging about their race.
The amount of people that think race doesn't matter at all or isn't a major trait is very little.

No, but the majority does in some manner. And the only ones who don't get matches are ethnics.
Lol.

1% of men end up virgins when they are old, that is solely what I am basing the 1% figure on. You can take it up with those who came up with these statistics if you think it's bullshit.
Why use outdated statistics when we have stats like this. What is the motivation? Clearly something is changing. You even talk about Tinder which came out in 2012 and obviously changed things.

I am saying
Ugly curry = incel
Ugly rice = incel
Ugly cumskin = not necessarily incel
Okay why do you go after ugly white guys on this forum when there is more than ample evidence of good-looking ethnics using this forum? I just gave you one. Yet you'll forget about and agree with everything he says when he makes his next Eggy mogs Roshan post.

And let's not even get into the guys by the way they describe themselves sound far more white and European then I do.

I only say "ethnic=over" in an exaggerated manner. But my genuine stance is that tall good-looking ethnics will be fine (most of the time), while ugly white guys will be fine as well (eventually) cuz it might take some effort compared to a 6'3" square jawed Chaddam.
So ugly white guys don't need to be tall but goodlooking ethnics do?

So in essence what you're saying is that sub4 white guys mog 7/10 ethnics in SMV.

Depends on the ethnicity. 8/10 Asians get mogged by 6/10 white guys. And it's worse for curries and sandcels so I'd say 4/10 mayoman mogs a 7/10 curry or sandnigger.
Post an example of a 7/10 curry or middleasterner.

Also I am just talking about face here. Asian models score lower than average white guys on dating apps. Check the scientific Blackpill wiki. Bringing a 7ft Asian in the mix is dishonest, which you seem to be thus far.
These were the Asian model and the average white guy used in Tinder experiment.

He might be average among white people in the sense of the word, but I would rate him a 6 or above at least.

Maybe even a chadlite or above honestly. If I saw him walking around in public I would probably call him a Chad or chadlite at least.

You can clearly see why compared to the average Asian male why he outperformed so significantly. Also, it's proven that white women exclude ethnics more so I would be interested to see the results among Asian women and other ethnic women though I wouldn't doubt it's still higher for the white guy.

This guy has extraordinary height, I also always state that this is a significant boost to SMV. Someone who is extraordinarily tall will of course have a higher SMV than an average white guy. You seem to forget everything I say and just focus on one thing.
No, dude it's mostly the fact that he has a very good-looking face.

Last edited:
He is a troll who asked for a permaban in May because of the Interpol drama, didnt even take him a month to come back though. He is a shitposter who likes to stir up shit and an admitted volcel, I dont know why this faggot was ever unbaned in the first place.

Now I’m conflicted idk who to believe:feelsbadman:

@Colvin76 did you not used to get into arguments with @gymletethnicel about the SMV of blacks or am I mistaken? I remember pretty much when I first signed up here you grouped whites and blacks in a separate distinction from the ethniccels.
Yup this is very true. Guess he finally gave up when he realized JBB is total bullshit and a lie.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back