Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill incel opinions about their ideal 'future gf/wife' are irrelevant

hehe xd

hehe xd

Banned
-
an incel glorifing their future gf and bragging about they wouldnt fuck any sluts and only get a pure innocent wife is like a homeless guy making fun of mid class people and bragging about how he would invest his hypothetical money and assets

truthpill: u would be a degenerate if u could be, stop coping, perfect trad virgin wives are a thing of the past, u just cant get any foid

I would stay in a monogamous relationship if I could, I don't care for degeneracy.

>future wife
Don’t have one only imaginary waifu
9E46FE55 C032 436D B5D7 3191BBB6A159

I would stay in a monogamous relationship if I could, I don't care for degeneracy.
but saying this as an INCEL holds 0 value, if u were born a chad u would be a degenerate aswell

"I would only fuck virgins" is THE biggest cope.

Cope. I will never be a degenerate, even if I die a virgin.

Don’t make the mistake of our enemies, OP, painting us with a broad brush.

>You would be a degenerate if you could
Not really

ya and the same people who always say they are against degenerate are the ones who had sex before and have female friends jfl at those hypocritical morons

Nope I am volcel.

If you would turn down sex from a woman, you cannot be an incel.

good thing I don't want a girlfriend

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back