Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Incel planning to go ER on trial for terrorism in Scotland

LittleDarkAge

LittleDarkAge

I have no mouth and I must scream
★★★

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman....nd-felt-girls-were-not-interested-him-3061830

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-55231253

The jury heard previously how the 22-year-old allegedly conducted online searches in relation to spree killings which were motivated or affiliated with Incels - involuntary celibates - and that he expressed a desire to “carry out a spree killing mass murder.”
She said he continued to feel he has been unfairly treated in life and had been ruminating a lot. She added that he was "very fixated (almost idolising) Elliot Roger, a California spree killer at a university" stating that "he feels just like him".
Miss Drummond, who had previously had a series of meetings with Friel, said in the email, which was sent to a psychiatrist and supervisor: "He feels jealous of others and feels that no girls are interested in him. He wants to project his anger to the world."
He even looks a little like ER:

He looks like a fat fuck. Maybe he should lose weight first

2229e888ef35ce56a71d3598fe81c4ed

That's why you shouldn't shitpost on web if you really want to make a bettER CHOice, just fucking do it without telling anyone

@UglyScotsman

Would have gotten 4 kd at best should have just LDAR.

>he feels no girls ae interested in him

feels? bitch what the fuck

what kind of man is named gabrielle

lmfao does he post on here?

The court also heard that, in 2017, Friel brought a knife into Edinburgh College where he was a student at the time. Former classmate, Jordan Wilson, gave evidence that Friel told him not to come into college that day because “there will be an attack.”

He told the court that he saw Friel outside the college carrying his backpack and asked for an explanation for the messages.
"He replied he had been bullied online, I think, and he was going to hold someone hostage in the cafeteria that day," said Mr Wilson.
"He showed me a kitchen knife he had in his bag," said the office worker.
Mr Wilson later told police that Friel said he was planning to attack the cafeteria with a knife he had brought.

Mr Wilson said he panicked and did not know how to react. Friel went to a toilet and he walked out the doors of the college and saw a classmate before returning to the building and police were contacted.
Police Constable Mark McNulty was one of the officers who responded. He told the court that Friel had pulled out a kitchen knife and, as he brandished it above his head, one of his colleagues suffered a laceration to his shoulder.
Following Friel’s arrest over this incident, he was an inpatient at the Orchard Clinic secure unit at the Royal Edinburgh Hospital and was released into the community in June 2018
Defence solicitor advocate Brian Gilfedder asked Dr Quinn if during the meeting with Friel last year he was concerned that he might be facing a repeat of the college incident where by threatening to cause harm or actually causing harm to the public he would be shot by the authorities. Dr Quinn said: "That was my concern."

The psychiatrist said that during the interview with the former inpatient things were coming up that he was a risk with him talking about previous acts by other people and the purchase of equipment. Friel told him he bought body armour and had been shopping for a crossbow.
Terrorism charges
Friel is alleged to have committed two offences under terrorism legislation between June 1 and August 16 last year at the Grindlay Court Community Justice Social Centre, the Royal Edinburgh Hospital and at his home in Comely Bank Road and elsewhere in Edinburgh.
He is accused of possessing the crossbow, scope, 15 crossbow bolts, the machete and ballistic vest in circumstances giving rise to reasonable suspicion that his possession was for a purpose connected with "the commission, preparation or instigation of an act of terrorism".

It is also alleged that with the intention of committing acts of terrorism he conducted online research in an attempt to acquire a firearm, over spree killing mass murders and "in particular spree killing mass murders committed by individuals expressing motivation from or affiliation with 'incels' (involuntary celibates).”
This is the shittiest larp I've read
The glowniggers aren't even trying.

Bet the media will say this is a 'white male'

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman....nd-felt-girls-were-not-interested-him-3061830

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-55231253

He even looks a little like ER:
View attachment 382563

Could we all be unironically tried for terrorism for posting go er here? Shit I'm scared ngl ded srs

Imagine being jailed before you even do it. Almost happened to Elliot as well. Suifuel (I don't condone such attacks).

Depends on local law tbh

Well I live in that jurisdiction. So I guess it applies to me.

FUCK THE POLICE COMING STRAIGHT FROM THE UNDEGROUND.

ACAB

ACAB

ACAB

GO ER TOMORROW NIGGAS. IM ABOUT TO NUKE LONDON WITH A DIRT BOMB SEE YOU LADS ON THE NEWS IN 2 HOURS.

"and he feels that girls are not interested in him" kek they aren't interested in him though

wtf they can actually try someone for terrorism because of the stuff they said online?!

ACAB

ACAB

ACAB

GO ER TOMORROW NIGGAS. IM ABOUT TO NUKE LONDON WITH A DIRT BOMB SEE YOU LADS ON THE NEWS IN 2 HOURS.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

wtf they can actually try someone for terrorism because of the stuff they said online?!
Probably not just for that. He was caught with weapons and the idiot opened his mouth to a social worker about what he was thinking

> He fell for the theeerapist and physcologist meme
Fuckin deserved it
It would be fun to see someone go ER with a crossbow tho.

I "feel" that many girls would be interested in him had he committed the attack and killed lots of people.

He is alleged to have committed two offences under terrorism legislation...

But he technically is? He is neither nigga nor rice. What's left
His ethnicity does look pretty ambiguous. His last name seems Irish and there are a lot of Irish descendants in Scotland but he doesn't really look white. Might have a Scottish dad and a mom from somewhere else.

Brutally mogs me

View attachment 382564
No woman ever has to though lol, I wonder how bad the double standards will be in 2030.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

in UKshithole yes.
1984 wasn't a science fiction novel, it was a fucking instruction manual.

ACAB

ACAB

ACAB

Noice, do 'em dirty.

Last edited:
Once again foids destory another man's life.

View attachment 382564
tbh. cant really empathize with him. instead of trying to get out of his situation by losing weight he decided to talk to a female therapist about how he wants to go ER. it’s like he was speedrunning trying to fuck up his life :feelskek:

tbh. cant really empathize with him. instead of trying to get out of his situation by losing weight he decided to talk to a female therapist about how he wants to go ER. it’s like he was speedrunning trying to fuck up his life :feelskek:
Brutal.
lol at people like him and AM that think portraying themselves as edgy disturbed 'incels' about to go on a violent spree is less bad than pinning their angst on personal problems. They really don't know what they are getting themselves into to.

The guy needs help, not charging for “terrorism”.

female therapists what a waste of time,

i was forced to go to one when i was 20 biggest waste of time, jfl at tihnking a foid understands what its like to be an ugly incel

they aways ask first "do you want/can hurt people ?" "do you hurt animals?" "do you have gf?" "waht do you think for womans?"

you need to be good goy :feelsokman:

>Police say the crossbow could be used to kill someone

Well no shit, every single object can be used to kill someone

The guy needs help, not charging for “terrorism”.

they aways ask first "do you want/can hurt people ?" "do you hurt animals?" "do you have gf?" "waht do you think for womans?"

you need to be good goy :feelsokman:
@Atavistic Autist knows.
One of the worst things the fbi asks when they visit alt-right people is if they are an incel.

I guess I understand now the outrage I heard about Muslims being detained without having done anything but talking or whatever.

It's fucked up to arrest someone just because he expressed a desire to commit crimes. I really thought that this contradicts a fundamental Law principle or something, that is that you can only punish actual acts, not mere intents, but I guess when Soyciety gets scared, it's quick to throw away moral or legal principles.