Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Incel Pride makes ITfags seethe

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★★★

Trannies have a flag when yet they are involuntary males, The pride comes from being able to exist under such horrible conditions with out ropeing. Do Fags have anything to be proud of? no they don't.

Cope and seethe

Transgender Pride flag

Trannies coping their flag gets mogged by ours, seriously light pink, light blue and white. disgusting like trannies themselves.

imagine being proud of being a subhuman

Yup, black and white MOGS tranny pink and pedo blue. Incels have pride in realizing that we are the normal ones and that simps, feminists and their ilk are the aberrant that will be subjugated during the Day of Reckoning!

nothing funnier than a tranny killing himsellf

I prefer this version I saved a long while ago. I like the symbology of the blackpill pushing through the bluepill and redpill. But maybe replace the rope with a blackpill or something.

Incel Rope Flag
+

Also funny to see them say we shouldnt take pride in our inceldom when reddit is full of troons who've rationalized their mental illness into an entire identity they are now foisting onto elementary children jfl. Get back to me when I'm mutilating my genitals and dosing myself with hormones you delusional freaks.

And lets not forget the "Progress" Flag which is one of the most horrendous vexillogical monstrosities ever created.

Incel pride world wide :dab:

Even our aesthetics are superior, gay flags keep getting uglier just like gays themselves. I hate gays.

I agree. Honestly the flag sucks and just follow the stupid liberal design language. We need something imposing.

A flag that is simple, striking, squared (looks imposing) and easy to draw.

Some examples (obviously I'm not gonna post cliches)

ytz387436sc41.jpg

1280px-Endlessknot.svg.png

fascist_denmark_flag_from_hearts_of_iron_iv_by_peterschulzda_dgcmqdm-pre.jpg

nazmao_juche_flag_by_aracieagle2_dgqnlxh-pre.jpg
izt3lylbyz761.png

300px-Flag_of_Yokohama%2C_Kanagawa.svg.png

The japanese town flags, though not as intimidating, are good examples.

Ricecel trait: You design RW flags. This shit brings back memories man. I spent so much free time last summer designing RW flags, China, Mongolia, Incel, Reich, you name it. I have them all stored in some powerpoint somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back