Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Q and A

Doomed247

Doomed247

Recruit
★★
Wanted to do something different. Ask me incel, or non incel related questions. I'm very bored lol

What's the most amount of times you fapped in a single day?

Why are you gay?

Last edited:
I wouldn't be a virgin if I was a faggot lmao. They're spreading their assholes faster than the aids crisis
Why does it take you 2 hours to reply?

How many times were You rejected until You knew something was off about You?

Are you any different today than you were in 2018 or earlier?

How many times were You rejected until You knew something was off about You?
It wasn't really a case of being rejected cause I never had any confidence in my younger years. I just noticed everyone treating me different and talking down to me. When you notice to good looking guys getting treated well and you're getting ignored by everyone that your fate is sealed and you've been lumped into that category. So I realised from a young age being the shortest in my year and riddled with acne that I was doomed. Only thing that's changed is I've not got acne anymore

Are you any different today than you were in 2018 or earlier?
Firstly I had really bad acne when I was younger and now I don't so thats a big one. I am about the same height, if not maybe an inch taller. I would say obviously I have more life experience and back then I was only working retail and since then I've had more types of jobs. I feel as though my confidence has went down since my school years. As you are a child you don't really question itt too much about why you've not been laid and chalk it down to the fact that you're a late bloomer, you've not reached your peak and your time will come. Nowadays, I'm 23, 24 in a couple of months and I'm still in the same place I was when I was 18, never kissed a girl or even hugged one, it dawns on you that your naivity as child thinking life's gonna change was smoke and mirrors. That's a huge knock to my confidence, knowing that I'm in the same position. My younger years I'd see everyone around me having sex, partying and all that and I kinda questioned why it wasn't happening to me, and just put it down to the fact it will happen one day, i remember when I was 16 telling my friend I'm hoping to have sex by 17, now I'm 23, still in the same position. Obviously sex isn't the only important thing to me.
I've tried dressing different, changing my hairstyle etc. It's not that I get looks of disgust all the time, it's more that no girls acknowledge my existence. But yeah, the only positives in the last few years has been no more acne, I'm able to drive now (but still live with parents), and I've got much more life experience and knowledge, albeit with less confidence but hopefully one day I can build my confident back up over time