Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel incel rant #3: i have subhuman test levels (450ng/dl) at 22 y.o. and my jewish doctor refuses to give me TRT

soul contre tous

soul contre tous

Cannibalistic Humanoid Untermensch Destroyer
-
So, i'm officially a low-T subhumancel.
It was measured in the afternoon and i haven't slept well the night before, so maybe that's an explaination.
But seriously, 450ng/dl wtf !?
That's borderline hypogonadal.

Not only that, but the (((doctors))) refused to give me TRT, cause according to (((them))) the lower end of the "normal" range is 177ng/dl !!!
I have symptoms of hypogonadism (i.e. depression, low libido, childish face, subhumanity...), and those niggers still don't wanna give me my TRT !!!:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Meanwhile my FtM tranny former classmate gets their test without any questions when he/she/it feels like a boy this week.

Literally this meme, nigga:
Fze9kgfaIAAf lY

Last edited:
But they give the troon test, lol

But they give the troon test, lol
His explaination for not giving me TRT is the biggest ERfuel:
"Oh, you can grow a soybeard and you have the voice of a 14 y.o. child, you don't need TRT, everything is fine with you!
You should go to therapy and buy Prozac instead, goyim!"

Not only that, but the (((doctors))) refused to give me TRT, cause according to (((them))) the lower end of the "normal" range is 177ng/dl !!!
lol even jewgle is telling me thats bullshit
Screenshot 20231121 045140 018

Plenty of doctors especially female doctors will lie to you regarding test

you dont need TRT but yeah if you said you were a tranny they wouldn't even ask questions :feelsclown:

if you want roids go for a 4 week cycle of 20-40mg Anavar, if you want the symptoms to subside then get healthier and more active

you dont need TRT but yeah if you said you were a tranny they wouldn't even ask questions :feelsclown:

if you want roids go for a 4 week cycle of 20-40mg Anavar, if you want the symptoms to subside then get healthier and more active
Would a 3-6 month cycle of 25-75mg of proviron shut me down?

Kinda stupid to ask but some studies have shown that you can take up to 75mg without any significant reduction in serum test levelst while other studies have found that any dose supresses you.
So the evidence is kinda unclear...

Are trying to looksmax or seek of being bullied? Why do you need T

i know this advise will fall in deaf ears because pajeets heh streetshitting and whatever;
but just in case you want to consider it;
try to get those hormone pills off here, India is a big producer of pharma things and a lot of pharmacy drugs that could not be gotten without prescriptions in the west are freely available here

Sciencecels need to discover natural sources of testosterone.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back