Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Incel rapes and kills his 16 yo sister, unrelated "pervert" finds and molests her corpse two days later

fang

fang

Admiral
★★★★★
73605565 12336945 image a 33 1690312025531
73571489 12336945 image a 27 1690316512740
73598141 12335881 image m 85 1690299673016
73605569 12336945 image m 31 1690311953725

nothing of value was lost

nothing of value was lost
You just know if it was sand nigger who did this it would be all over /pol/ and right wing twitter accounts. But of course because it's a snow nigger raping another snow nigger, they will stay quite

You just know if it was sand nigger who did this it would be all over /pol/ and right wing twitter accounts. But of course because it's a snow nigger raping another snow nigger, they will stay quite
They're Scottish so maybe a few inglundur nationalists will pick up on this

Atleast he got laid and feel pussy, Mogs me

Dead rape magnets have a higher smv than we do. They don't even need to be alive to get approached. Its OVER.

the brother wasnt an incel, can confirm because i live in the UK and he looks EXACTLY like the type of bloated NTfag who gets pussy despite having subpar features

the brother wasnt an incel, can confirm because i live in the UK and he looks EXACTLY like the type of bloated NTfag who gets pussy despite having subpar features
brootal.

Dead rape magnets have a higher smv than we do. They don't even need to be alive to get approached. Its OVER.
It gets even worse once you realize that it was not a fresh catch
The news people say that it was around 2 days
He had to be mental enough to do this though

Even a corpse has a higher SMV than this entire forum combined if it's female:feelsUgh:.

Also, just wtf bruh:worryfeels::fuk:. Won't lie, this is so fucked up it circles to being funny, but still:dafuckfeels:...

That would be hilarious tbh:feelskek:.

exactly it's always these pigskin cucks pointing fingers at ethnics

Even a corpse has a higher SMV than this entire forum combined if it's female:feelsUgh:.

Also, just wtf bruh:worryfeels::fuk:. Won't lie, this is so fucked up it circles to being funny, but still:dafuckfeels:...

That would be hilarious tbh:feelskek:.
exactly it's always these pigskin cucks pointing fingers at ethnics
Whenever something like this happens involving a sand nigger, these pol cucks will milk it for years. YEARS. I've seen articles like this spammed on /pol/ 4chan or tiktok "save europa" accounts that happened all the way back in 2014, that's how pathetic they are

Whenever something like this happens involving a sand nigger, these pol cucks will milk it for years. YEARS. I've seen articles like this spammed on /pol/ 4chan or tiktok "save europa" accounts that happened all the way back in 2014, that's how pathetic they are
So? Foreigners shouldn't commit any crimes or be in the country in the first place

So? Foreigners shouldn't commit any crimes or be in the country in the first place
Cope dumbass. These snow cucks post these articles and cry about how sands are all committing crime and hurting muh precious white whores, yet articles like this get ignored or even mocked and laughed at.

Cope dumbass. These snow cucks post these articles and cry about how sands are all committing crime and hurting muh precious white whores, yet articles like this get ignored or even mocked and laughed at.
When ethnics prey on white women it's an attack against the white race and not just an isolated incident or something that would challenge womanhood as a class, seems pretty easy to understand

When ethnics prey on white women it's an attack against the white race and not just an isolated incident or something that would challenge womanhood as a class, seems pretty easy to understand
That's a whole lot of words to say "I hate that brown men get more pink pussy than me"

Ethnics shouldn't procreate, yes
It's a popular position here
Must be why so many sand men fuck white women. And let's keep it real, a fuck ton of MENA men mog whites

What the fuck did i read?

8796656126500002 28513964915000003 9329

Two days later?

Must be why so many sand men fuck white women. And let's keep it real, a fuck ton of MENA men mog whites
It doesn't seem like it since your definition for mog is greater criminality and terrorist inclinations
The problem with all the Muhammadean kanging is a simple matter of Europeans feeding the brown mouths
It's just weird to be proud of this parasitic postition

Weekend at Bernie's: dead teen femoid edition

Freaky aaaah mofo

It doesn't seem like it since your definition for mog is greater criminality and terrorist inclinations
Where did I say that?
The problem with all the Muhammadean kanging is a simple matter of Europeans feeding the brown mouths
It's just weird to be proud of this parasitic postition
Yeah, the only parasites here are europeans who , like the jews they are related to by blood, steal resources that don't belong to them then feign moral superiority as if they didn't just invade country X or country y to further their own Greed.

Anyways, the west is dying so your snow nigger seething, especially as an incel, is laughable to see

FT h4exWUAAXbJA

Where did I say that?

Yeah, the only parasites here are europeans who , like the jews they are related to by blood, steal resources that don't belong to them then feign moral superiority as if they didn't just invade country X or country y to further their own Greed.

Anyways, the west is dying so your snow nigger seething, especially as an incel, is laughable to see

View attachment 818630
What are you even going on about. Nobody cares about your stupid Muslim shit. Learn to read the room you autistic retard.

I read that story in the Paper today. Jesus Christ at the Unrelated Pervert part. Involuntarily Celibate is becoming a pandemic.

Last edited:
Connor was arrested on December 1 and - the day before his arrest - posted a fake Facebook tribute to his sister, writing: 'Amber, you will fly high for the rest of time. We will all miss you. Especially me. I love you ginger midget. GBFN (goodbye for now) x'.

snow on snow violence is the same as black on black violence, nobody cares

1) based brocel for getting his while the getting was good, she was cute and he was pretty much a protocel so he took his shot before she was run through by chad

2) giga based necrocel getting some more usage out of it and making sure not to let good foid go to waste lmao, this is the perfect symbioticel relationship

1) based brocel for getting his while the getting was good, she was cute and he was pretty much a protocel so he took his shot before she was run through by chad

2) giga based necrocel getting some more usage out of it and making sure not to let good foid go to waste lmao, this is the perfect symbioticel relationship
^^

View attachment 818479View attachment 818480View attachment 818482View attachment 818481
nice
Christian Bale Swag GIF

Most based guy in the United Kingdom

View attachment 818479View attachment 818480View attachment 818482View attachment 818481
How was he an incel do u know it

Good you’re kind doesn’t belong in Europe, sandleach

You know maybe she was never really important to him as a sister

Families don't mean much in this damage they are just guardian ships