Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Incel researcher"

apparently incel are relevant in psychology

How does he "research"? Going on chads.is 10 times a day? :feelskek:

If only he knew how bad things really are for ugly people:feels::feels::feels::feels:

chad tells you it's your fault. k

i seriously wonder how many incels did he talked to

His take on Jordan Peterson was based. The ITcucks that support this video probably didn't even listen to it or latched only onto him saying we have no empathy and ruminate a lot.

I bet that annoying host who wants to tell us to pull ourselves by our bootstraps will be posting here when the Norwood Reaper finishes him off and his wife offers to open their marriage up. :feelshaha:

The only problem is that what we do can't change our situation. It's not because we are not seeing realty... It's exactly because we have seen reality

none of the shit he said applies to me, what a dumbfuck

--- "all the women in the world that don't want you can't be wrong". :soy::feelstastyman:

Yes. Except for the "minor detail" that "all the woman in the world" apparently don't want 31% of young american males. Guess all these homies have something wrong with their personalities, probably didn't pet enough kittens on their way to the soy burger house, huh? :feelstastyman:

Now say to a foid:

--- "all the men in the world that want to rape you can't be wrong". :feelsthink:

His take on Jordan Peterson was based. The ITcucks that support this video probably didn't even listen to it or latched only onto him saying we have no empathy and ruminate a lot.

I bet that annoying host who wants to tell us to pull ourselves by our bootstraps will be posting here when the Norwood Reaper finishes him off and his wife offers to open their marriage up. :feelshaha:
Yeah tbh if its the one I'm thinking of, williams a good lad, spoke to him a fair amount of times. Much better than most incel "researchers". You'd summed it up perfectly here. They should have posted the full thing. But of course IT wouldn't do that because if you watch the full thing he's fairly sympathetic and explains a lot more. IT merely cherrypicked an isolated piece of it and framed it in a way that supports their narrative. The two guys he was talking too initially seemed to hate incels as anyone does, but by the end they seemed a lot more sympathetic.

Another thing they left out were all the other stats that directly disprove some of ITs assumptions. I imagine the reason why this post was deleted might be because they'd found the full thing, watched it and decided "fuck that it doesnt paint incels as evil stereotypes, let's quietly sweep this under the rug" as i've seen them do with countless posts over the years.