Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel responds questions on public

already watched it dozens of time, typical interview of fakecels marked as incels for views

the only good thing about this video is to see how uncomfortable the noodle is

probably needed some chads after that

I become angry again

That's FaggotEEEE, don't mid him

already watched it dozens of time, typical interview of fakecels marked as incels for views
What would you expect from the mainstream media? They always lie or manipulate people.

they should have interviewed me

Yes, but a sellout and we don't acknowledge incels like him.
Bro he is clearly and incel. Just because he is participating in Mainstream Media with a soft speech doesn't change that fact. Also, is proved that he was here.

The comments made me respect women more than ever before. :feelsree:

Ayy yo it's @BrendioEEE the cuck

remember that suicide stream? lmao
Ezgif 4 4f2609ba0576

Bro he is clearly and incel. Just because he is participating in Mainstream Media with a soft speech doesn't change that fact. Also, is proved that he was here.
Go kys if you are on side with someone who fucking does interview about why people think or act like us in this way.

Fuck that video, that guy looks decent, he could get laid. Foids like that Jewish stoner look.