Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Rights

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
When will the blood libel against the chaste lonely cease being socially acceptable? When will we have our day of freedom? When will it come?

We have the right to blow our brain outs or rot

it won't
it's more likely we'll be suppressed. how they'll achieve this is beyond me because liberals are fucking retarded, but they also know they can't have a disgruntled population of men in their orbit
so get ready for censorship and oppression that targets lonely virgins because it's coming

May be, when society can't bear too much degeneracy and foid power, it will implode and collapse onto itself.

We don't need to anything, just keep coping in peace.

thERe is a way to to expERience freedom for a short time at the end of the painful story...

(in fiction)

May be, when society can't bear too much degeneracy and foid power, it will implode and collapse onto itself.

We don't need to anything, just keep coping in peace.
society's death will be slow, drawn out and painful. But there will be a day when the number of incels and disgruntled men becomes so high, that the status quo will be an incel. Then we will see the elites and women panic, and they will see whose broken backs this society is built on.

So the opinion is that there will be no emancipation proclamation or edict of milan for incels?

But there will be a day when the number of incels and disgruntled men becomes so high, that the status quo will be an incel.

Yea that's another possibility, and I guess it will happen soon, no, I think that is bound to happen if the society keeps going like this.