Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel --running 'Fake Rich Golfer game--and living in a Porsche Cayenne

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
Whoa this guy is either brilliant or desperate.

I was working a part time job at a golf tournament outside Palm Beach. I won't give his name, and not sure if he's a Norman or an actual incel.

He has a 5 year old Porsche SUV, and some expensive clothes. Lurking around like an idle Playboy.

I found out he lives in the car. He parked in the Days Inn we were staying in, and slept in the parking lot.

Running some kind of scam, I wonder what his goal is.

Maybe just snagging a rich whale

Fun to watch so far
Maxresdefault

Searched around for a pic, he looks like this, a chunky potato faceView attachment 616673
Oh he looks a lot worse than both of the guys in the picture.
But yes, this "fake it 'till you make it" lifestyle is very common, especially in large metropolitan shities due to the importance of status halo and connections in these places. (Status and connections are important everywhere but doubly so in Shities.)

Status Halo. Maybe he's simply looking to make rich friends. But the fancy golf clothes indicate something romantic.

He bought a sandwich in the pro shop, about 20 bucks, but that's probably a luxury.

He doesn't play golf, he just warms up on the practice tee.

Maybe get hot the clothes at salvation army. :smonk::smonk::smonk:

I wish I had a porch

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back