Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel tears are one the same stage like people who saying the holocaust didnt happen

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
Theyre incelcaust deniers

Ok

but look how many idiots here do infact say that holocaust didn't happen

don't be too harsh on them

It's too bad that denying inceldom isn't a crime.

Ok

but look how many idiots here do infact say that holocaust didn't happen

don't be too harsh on them

Nobody here who isn't memeing denies the holocaust man. On the other hand, cucktears will deny that incels exist and have problems.

A holocaust did happen, a lot of Jews died. The details concerning it are where it gets fishy.

Except that most of the flashiest parts of the brand-name Holocaust narrative aren't really... well... nevermind.

A holocaust did happen, a lot of Jews died. The details concerning it are where it gets fishy.

I always wondered how they came to the conclusion of the exact number of 6 millions jews, as if they counted every one of them lol

I always wondered how they came to the conclusion of the exact number of 6 millions jews, as if they counted every one of them lol

the statistics are exaggerated most likely, the evidence (population of villages affected most by it) proves that it is closer to 2-3 million, i cba reciting sources i saw it years ago

Lmao he's obviously memeing