Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel Tears Found a New Site to Hound

I don't know what website that is, but if IncelTear dislikes it, it must be good.

they're not going to post anything about that site. that site is for niggers, so if they posted it it would be racist

woke up and blamed foids :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

they're not going to post anything about that site. that site is for niggers, so if they posted it it would be racist
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: I just checked out the forum. all the posts are about rap and jordans :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: classic niggers

inceltears are racist in that wacky liberal elitist way

The funny thing is that he admitted to being wrong about how he felt, yet they still felt the need to post it on IT. Are they just trying to find something to be angry of at this point?

Sometimes I think every forum outside reddit hates reddit

Thanks for the backup site IT

At least they are advertising some blackpilled sites, even when not intended.

Im not a racist but I want nothing to do with nigger Culture

Lol that guy is just like me. We could be good friends:panties::panties:

What is this site? It seems like just a place to shoot the shit? I can't tell if it's related to here or not, but I do see people with brettyboy's user and someone named FastBananaCoo

What is this site? It seems like just a place to shoot the shit? I can't tell if it's related to here or not, but I do see people with brettyboy's user and someone named FastBananaCoo
Looks like an incel site for black folks jfl

Seems like a underwhelming bland forum and not that good, a forum that was fun is already gone, IT seems bored.

Seems like a underwhelming bland forum and not that good, a forum that was fun is already gone, IT seems bored.
their current posts are shitpost levels of willful retardation, but they aren't trying to be funny or anything. don't give a single shit about them anymore