Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: a girl not being repulsed by you or ignoring you is enough to give you a dose of hopium

• Thread starter Deleted member 24016
  • Start date
Deleted member 24016

Deleted member 24016

Self-banned
-
At uni there was a girl who struck up conversation with me. She just asked what I thought about the class we were just in and I got her name. She didn’t suck me off or touch me or anything and my virgin brain still got a nice thrill out of that interaction.

True. Don't care about being ignored unless I need the toilet's attention for something important but having one day outside without being repulsed for existing by toilets is lifefuel.

Being near a girl is enough to give me a boner sometimes.

same.

Not being in uni anymore is lifefuel because you don't have those false hope of normal human interaction anymore.

At uni there was a girl who struck up conversation with me. She just asked what I thought about the class we were just in and I got her name. She didn’t suck me off or touch me or anything and my virgin brain still got a nice thrill out of that interaction.
I figure if they aren't repulsed by me then they simply didn't see me.

Didn't go uni so no chance for those 'potential interactions' thankfully, no need to accumulate more astronomical negative experiences.

Kingcels thread.

33216.jpg

no not for me. I fucking hate talking to anyone if they can't offer anything.

Its even worse compared to not being talked at all. If they do I just start delusionmaxxing endless scenarios :feelsrope:

If they are nice to me I actually think I have a chance with them,till I try and they reject me

Not for me tbh. I know I have no chance with foids so I don’t even care about them. When I do speak to them I try to limit conversations as much as possible as all women have nothing interesting to say.

My high-tier beckie/stacylite manager was telling me to dance because I “need to get out of my shell” :lul:.

She was sitting there trying to make me entertain her like I am her fucking jester so I just told her no.

She then kept begging me to dance and I told her I wasn’t going to dance for her like a monkey. She’s white so tbh I used my black privilege to make her uncomfortable so she walked away so she didn’t risk getting in trouble for “being racist”:feelshaha:

If I was white she probably would’ve fired me tbh.

Never happened to me before

Then you get flirty, ask her out, hopium increases, you think you found the whitpill, take your chance, confess and get almighty rejected, blackpill sinks again, feelsbadman.jpg.