Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Incel trait: autistic hobbies

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
As a kid I used to
  • Play vidya alone;
  • make Minecraft mods;
  • draw imaginary maps
  • and write imaginary languages;
  • make new Yugioh cards with an online card maker;
  • daydream of being a hero / millionaire / genius / ...
It was over before I even realised it.

NUCLEAR incel gaming traits. You used to
  • Pretend being an NPC in GTA, stopping at all traffic lights while being disappointed you can't turn on blinkers;
  • play multiplayer Mariokart Wii with yourself, hide all characters away in the corners, and just stare at the screen to amplify your loneliness;
  • give an NPC in RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 the name of your crush and look after her for hours.

Last edited:
Your only hobby should've been mewing

• Play vidya alone;
That's me.

• Pretend being an NPC in GTA, stopping at all traffic lights while being disappointed you can't turn on blinkers;
That wasn't being an NPC, that was me trying to not damage my car before I even make it to the garage to store it. Even trying safely half the time didn't work because some idiot NPC will run the red light and crash into me and forcing me to go back to the shop to repair it again and try to safely get back home again to store it.

• play multiplayer Mariokart Wii with yourself, hide all characters away in the corners, and just stare at the screen to amplify your loneliness;
I played Mario Kart Wii, but I never played the multiplayer. I didn't even know you could've played multiplayer alone.

• give an NPC in RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 the name of your crush and look after her for hours.
Was never interested in those tycoon games so this isn't me. I will admit I've used the name of my oneitis a bunch in my old games though.

Mewing?
Even trying safely half the time didn't work because some idiot NPC will run the red light and crash into me and forcing me to go back to the shop to repair it again and try to safely get back home again to store it.
Yes I know this autism.
I will admit I've used the name of my oneitis a bunch in my old games though.
Exactly.
I didn't even know you could've played multiplayer alone
Yeah, I was mistaken. It wasn't a Wii but a Gamecube. I think it's called Double Dash. You simply needed to plug in an extra controller to play with yourself.

And today you still post on inceltears/ autistic indeed

It works pre purberty
Breathing through nose works. Mouth breathing can make you recessed. Mewing won't give you a jawline. Just breathe thru your nose that's it. Mewing is autistic cope.

How come I've never seen any legit mewing transformation? And don't tell me ""but muh Astro Sky"". And btw Mike Mew did experiment on twins. The mouth breather became recessed and the normal nose breather had good forward growth in his adulthood. How does this prove mewing works? If you were always breathing through your nose then no amount of mewing will do anything. It's a poorfag cope. Why not just get implants?

Image0 2 5

Breathing through nose works. Mouth breathing can make you recessed. Mewing won't give you a jawline. Just breathe thru your nose that's it. Mewing is autistic cope.
Never said it would give you a jawline
How come I've never seen any legit mewing transformation? And don't tell me ""but muh Astro Sky"". And btw Mike Mew did experiment on twins. The mouth breather became recessed and the normal nose breather had good forward growth in his adulthood. How does this prove mewing works? If you were always breathing through your nose then no amount of mewing will do anything. It's a poorfag cope. Why not just get implants?
Mewing > not mewing. Even if it's a cope at least i'm potentionally looksmaxxing

I used to code html/css, draw, and build things with wood/hammer/saw. I was truecel as fuck as a kid.

Never said it would give you a jawline

Mewing > not mewing. Even if it's a cope at least i'm potentionally looksmaxxing
It's like taking MK677 and vials of HGH after puberty and closed plates. Yeah sure "potentially looksmaxing" lol

Cope

I'm a lonely gamer too

I’m neurotypical

Playing Nintendo games after 12 years old

Ive had too many autistic obsessions to count

• Play vidya alone;
  • draw imaginary maps

My brother... I apply to all of the above, except that in Roller Coaster Tycoon I larped in a slightly different but similarly pathetic way.

We are the essence of autistic narcissism.

:feelskek:

Last edited:
>draw imaginary maps
Guilty.

As a kid I used to
  • Play vidya alone;
  • make Minecraft mods;
  • draw imaginary maps

Me too, but I used to play civilization.

As a kid I used to
  • Play vidya alone;
  • make Minecraft mods;
  • draw imaginary maps
-First one, usually not. I always try to play with friends, but early on, yep.
-I don't know how to make my own Minecraft mods, but it would've been cool back then.
-I always drew imaginary maps. One of my favorite things to do.
-Used to sometimes write imaginary languages. Was more frequent before I turned 9 or 10.
-I'd do that with Pokemon cards.
-Accurate.

Pretend being an NPC in GTA, stopping at all traffic lights while being disappointed you can't turn on blinkers;
Accurate.

In RCT2 though, I'd just try to find ways to drown my guests.

As a kid I used to
  • Play vidya alone;
  • make Minecraft mods;
  • draw imaginary maps

NUCLEAR incel gaming traits. You used to
Same here I was modding mine craft pocket edition on my jailbroken iPad and I played Marino kart as well. I'm legit diagnosed an autist so I'm not too bothered

Being autistic has nothing to do with being incel dammit.

Yes, I've done most of those

Based and Videogamepilled.