Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: black foids can kick your ass

Fucking lol how appreciating a women (so being positive toward her) justifies her attacking him. Imagine role reversal with women asking for men pictures and him phisycally assaulting her in retaliation
Its just a nutshell of how curry vs canada foid would go since curries are the weakest people on earth

And here I was, thinking that perhaps one of the few based-ish things about Pisslam is that it at least doesn't make men into Femdom cucks; looks as if I was wrong yet again. :feelsjuice:

Also, this statement you made correlates with the quote I have in my signature :feelskek:

I don't get why you fuckers think Sheeboons are hot: Most of the ones in the United States which I have seen tend to be overweight, obnoxiously loud, and always have the ugliest faces out of any foid.

Geez, you too?

Good to say that a Greek & Turk can at least come to a consensus on something for once, that's something ig.
being attracted to non-europeanized sheboons is just a faggot trait. might as well admit you like black men since theres barely any difference between the two gender of the same race

Its just a nutshell of how curry vs canada foid would go since curries are the weakest people on earth
Grips says nothing about ability to actually fight

being attracted to non-europeanized sheboons is just a faggot trait. might as well admit you like black men since theres barely any difference between the two gender of the same race
:yes: :yes: :yes:

Most AA sheeboons barely look any different anyways, and don’t even have much White blood.

I would smoke that niggress, in the case that did evER happen.

That meme makes fun of non functional men. Also grip strenght doesn’t correlate with ability to fight

True id probably lose to a feral 100kg sheboon