Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Colleagues were rude and condescending with you for no reason when you were a noob

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
When I joined my work there was this annoying dickhead who was just plain rude and condescending every time I asked a question. He even thought he could lecture me with the excuse "I just want to help you to do it better so you don't get fired" kek. Then he was on long leave for medical reasons (it's called karma BIATCH) and when he came back he was suddenly nice to me. Because now I had more experience and knew what to do so he couldn't keep belittling me.

Incels can't have a break can't they, even when starting a job and learning how to do everything the harassment continues. Meanwhile foids or normies get all the support they want from management and colleagues.

Also there's an annoying resting bitch face foid who never replied to me when I said "Hello" and just stared at me like a deer in headlights. She still does that so I just ignore her now.

Last edited:
You're not at work to make small talk with people just go there and clock out if possible waste time whilst still getting paid.

Also there's an annoying resting bitch face foid who never replied to me when I said "Hello" and just stared at me like a deer in headlights. She still does that so I just ignore her now.

And that's a rather "nice" treatment. I had cases where they would literally flip over completely and turn their back to me as soon as they see me.

My advice to incels is to looksmax as much as possible to reduce the hostility we receive, starting with gymceling. If you reach the 100kg+ category, I believe we would finally inspire fear enough into normcrap so that they back off.

When they say a remark and start to mess with you, don't back down, stay stiff, square your shoulders and take a little half a step front, speak assertively in a few words, to the point, show them that you are a threat, I did that once and the motherfuckers back off immediately. There was a half nigger that kept not getting the message, but I guess these animals never learn, nonetheless I looked a him with a nasty stare a few times and I think he calmed down.

As an incel, people are gonna attack you. So prepare your defense. Never let your guard down, they will use any crack in the wall.