Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Depression

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
I think, but ive never seen a doctor:feelscry:

With all the shits most of us go through, hard to stay sane.

Yikes! Sound like you need to see a the rapist (or better yet, become one :feelsaww:)

I wouldn't diagnose myself with such ailments, for fear of acting like the typical attention-seeker foid misinterpreting normal human traits as "depression" to feed off the inevitable sympathy from orbiters and other foids... :feelswhat:

But you exhibit many traits of it. :feelsjuice:

Yes. I have chronic impairment from a brain lesion.

I wouldn't diagnose myself with such ailments, for fear of acting like the typical attention-seeker foid misinterpreting normal human traits as "depression" to feed off the inevitable sympathy from orbiters and other foids... :feelswhat:

To be honest, I am scared that I fake it, even though I take meds for it and have seen a psych.

To be honest, I am scared that I fake it, even though I take meds for it and have seen a psych.
I doubt you're faking it if so... :feelshehe:

A real impersonator would never feel such inner doubt, as they know inside they are not "depressed". :smonk:

Females can't have depression, only in extremely rare ocassions

Being emotionally weak is a normie trait.

depression is real. its more than sadness which a lot of people keep mistaking, its this state of mind. Best thing I can think of are those cartoons where a sad character would have a raincloud following him. it never leaves its just fucking annoying.

Tru,trucels are emotionally numb and never cry,unless maybe they cut a lot of onions.
trucels rope, they aren't "emotionally numb" if they end up doing it. No-one is truly emotionally numb.

correct. i am suicidally depressed. probably going to end it all soon.

I have seen more than 30 different councillors in the past 17 years due to my depression, I'm currently receiving cognitive behaviour therapy