Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Incel trait: dust allergy

cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★
I have dust allergy and it’s gotten worse in the last few months. While I am rotting in my room shit starts coming out of my nose so I need to wipe it with tissues every 2 minutes so there is a large pile of tissues next to me jfl. Also forced to mouth breathe sometimes when nose is blocked maxxed.

When I got my allergy test done they gave me the list of allergens and it was 2 and a half pages long. My nose is constantly either extremely runny or stuffed up to the point that no air can escape it.
While I am rotting in my room shit starts coming out of my nose so I need to wipe it with tissues every 2 minutes so there is a large pile of tissues next to me jfl.

I also have a huge pile of tissues Lol. I’ve always been worried that my family will for some reason go into my room and see it and think they’re full of cum and not snot

juzt smoke weed, it fixed it for me :smonk:

Subhuman trait: prone to flu/cold every fucking month, even if it's not winter season.

family will for some reason go into my room and see it and think they’re full of cum and not snot
XD
just don't masturbate theory
youre a decaying body, that's the fate of the average non-high IQ inkler.

My IQ is so damn high. I scored A perfect 100 (A+) XD
Go STEM then. I can't cope anymore, I'm on disability. In Nazi Germany, I'd have been exterminated in a mobile gas chamber wagon already.

Go STEM then. I can't cope anymore, I'm on disability. In Nazi Germany, I'd have been exterminated in a mobile gas chamber wagon already.
I would have been making rivets or something. Major autism + permanently stoned makes school hell. I refuse to do homework, it just makes me so angry. I would do it if it were at school. But to sit through boring lectures surrounded by stacies and chadlites all day, and then they want to force their schooling into the comfort of MY home? No thanks… I’d rather just leech off of the system and anyone I can until I waste away…

But to sit through boring lectures
Exactly my high school experience a few years ago. Completely relatable, buddycel. I'd try to sleep in the middle of all lectures, only to get shamed or being noticed by my teacher.

I’d rather just leech off of the system and anyone I can until I waste away…
Until things get worse, we should take profit off the welfare state. The age of abundance won't last long, Loverboy, it's society tendency after all.

As a sufferer of schizotypal traits, I have the autoimmune link:

Schizophrenia is a strongly heritable disorder, and identification of potential candidate genes has accelerated in recent years. Genomewide scans have identified multiple large linkage regions across the genome, with fine-mapping studies and other investigations of biologically plausible targets demonstrating several promising candidate genes of modest effect. The recent introduction of technological platforms for whole-genome association (WGA) studies can provide an opportunity to rapidly identify novel targets, although no WGA studies have been reported in the psychiatric literature to date. We report results of a case-control WGA study in schizophrenia, examining approximately 500 000 markers, which revealed a strong effect (P=3.7 x 10(-7)) of a novel locus (rs4129148) near the CSF2RA (colony stimulating factor, receptor 2 alpha) gene in the pseudoautosomal region. Sequencing of CSF2RA and its neighbor, IL3RA (interleukin 3 receptor alpha) in an independent case-control cohort revealed both common intronic haplotypes and several novel, rare missense variants associated with schizophrenia. The presence of cytokine receptor abnormalities in schizophrenia may help explain prior epidemiologic data relating the risk for this illness to altered rates of autoimmune disorders, prenatal infection and familial leukemia.

I had really bad alergies all my childhood, then when i started eating healthy it went away. I started eating healthy because i had chronic pain in my joints and i read somewhere that good diet can help with symptoms. It helped with chronic pain only little but i dont have alergies and im overall really healthy. I get ill like once a year. But i dont think this will work for everybody but in my case i think it was caused mainly from food sensitivity.

I thought this shit wasn't real and just something foids complained about :dafuckfeels:

Feel bad for you guys ngl

Low T trait

• Frequency
  • Variant Details
  • Clinical Significance
  • HGVS
  • Submissions
  • History
  • Publications
  • Flanks

ALFA Allele Frequency
The ALFA project provide aggregate allele frequency from dbGaP. More information is available on the project page including descriptions, data access, and terms of use.
Release Version: 20201027095038
Search:
PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele

Total Global214590C=0.622392T=0.377608
European Sub191716C=0.613548T=0.386452
African Sub7656C=0.6514T=0.3486
African Others Sub290C=0.652T=0.348
African American Sub7366C=0.6514T=0.3486
Asian Sub3510C=0.8034T=0.1966
East Asian Sub2794C=0.8164T=0.1836

Last edited:
View attachment 738503

• Frequency
  • Variant Details
  • Clinical Significance
  • HGVS
  • Submissions
  • History
  • Publications
  • Flanks

ALFA Allele Frequency
The ALFA project provide aggregate allele frequency from dbGaP. More information is available on the project page including descriptions, data access, and terms of use.
Release Version: 20201027095038
Search:

Total Global214590C=0.622392T=0.377608
European Sub191716C=0.613548T=0.386452
African Sub7656C=0.6514T=0.3486
African Others Sub290C=0.652T=0.348
African American Sub7366C=0.6514T=0.3486
Asian Sub3510C=0.8034T=0.1966
East Asian Sub2794C=0.8164T=0.1836
Dnr