Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: eating expired food

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
low drive to go to the store, low standards and impulsivity make munching even the bad shit in the fridge appealing

cant you just have your private chef cook for you

over for nofreshfoodcels

Yeah, I've eaten expired foods and drunk expired drinks. It's too much effort to have to go out into the world, anymore. There are, ech, people out there, man. :feelswhat::feelspuke:

Yeah, I've eaten expired foods and drunk expired drinks. It's too much effort to have to go out into the world, anymore. There are, ech, people out there, man. :feelswhat::feelspuke:
Same

are you talking about expired booze in particular? does alcohol help it preserve as I think it does?

Same

are you talking about expired booze in particular? does alcohol help it preserve as I think it does?
Partially, yes. If by 'preserve,' you mean whether it made me sick or not, then sure, it didn't make me sick. It sure didn't taste all that good, though. There was a weird taste present, and undesirable undertone that I don't know how to describe.

I was also talking about powerade. Apparently, that shit has an expiration date. Found out after drinking my first expired one. Didn't taste too different than normal, but there ya go.

Partially, yes. If by 'preserve,' you mean whether it made me sick or not, then sure, it didn't make me sick. It sure didn't taste all that good, though. There was a weird taste present, and undesirable undertone that I don't know how to describe.

I was also talking about powerade. Apparently, that shit has an expiration date. Found out after drinking my first expired one. Didn't taste too different than normal, but there ya go.
yeah, relatable for sure. thanks for the info. I don't mind bad taste either. nausea or diarrhea would suck though.

yeah, relatable for sure. thanks for the info. I don't mind bad taste either. nausea or diarrhea would suck though.
You're welcome. Nausea I can deal with. Vomit is where it crosses the line.

id eat what is ever is in the house, i go shopping around once a month and load up alot

if it's in the fridge and it doesn't taste or smell weird, itadakimasu