Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory incel trait: erectile dysfunction

P

packardD

mentally ill
-
I have been jerking off since july 26 2014 and yes i remember that day precisely (jfl :feelskek:). I even remember the first gif i jerked off to it was curry sunny leone gif of her touching her tits in a kitchen. Omg it was so fucking nice to cum for the first time with my little stinky uncut carrot mmhhhmm... but unfortunately i have had ED for the past 2 - 2,5 years... It all started when i realised i am very ugly and unattractive to foids and after the realization every time i wanted to jerk off i was looking at the foids on my screen and knew that none of them would ever give me their juicy poosss and because of that my boner instantly dissappeared... now i have severe ED to the point that it can take several hours to get 50% hard and another hour to coom. still jerk off like 2 times a week though i don't enjoy it enymore