Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: feeling intimidated by Chad customer servicers (cashiers, salesmen etc)

• Thread starter Deleted member 22761
  • Start date
Deleted member 22761

Deleted member 22761

Self-banned
-
If I'm at an, for example, electronics store looking for a TV and a Chad salesman/cashier approaches me and starts asking me what Im looking for etc I start feeling lots of anxiety due to the amount of mogging I'm experiencing. Also if there is a Chad cashier at a supermarket I feel like he's judging my purchases and thinking "what a pathetic manlet pussy ass bitch, gonna tell Stacy about this loser later"

Also if there is a Chad cashier at a supermarket I feel like he's judging my purchases and thinking "what a pathetic manlet pussy ass bitch, gonna tell Stacy about this loser later"

That'd be like a billionaire making fun of some homeless guy with his billionaire friends

Unlikely

More likely if it was a normie cashier

Horrible. Especially in sport or hardware stores where I dont understand anything.

How does Chad even land himself in some wagie customer service job? fail on easy mode

IncelTears User Trait: Being intimidated by a comic book character (this guy wrote the New warriors shit and admitted to being scared of buff comic guys)
81e.jpg

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I'm not worried about Chad cashiers, more worried about Stacey cashiers

IncelTears User Trait: Being intimidated by a comic book character (this guy wrote the New warriors shit and admitted to being scared of buff comic guys)
81e.jpg

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
JFL side by side comparison :feelskek::feelskek:

How does Chad even land himself in some wagie customer service job? fail on easy mode
Its likely to have enough time to do partying whores and drinking. He doesn't need money to enjoy his life, all he needs is his genes :feelsokman: