Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Incel trait fucked up sleep pattern

Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Master procrastinator
★★★★★
For all of this month so far I have stayed up until 2 Am to 6 AM and haven't woken up until like 2 PM to 4 PM. I stay up all night posting on here and other forums and playing video games, watching YouTube and TV. It is 4:41 were I live right now and I am not tired what so ever in fact I am full of energy and probably won't fall asleep until 6-7 AM.

what about your school?

what about your school?
Well it's summer right now so I don't have to worry about school. When there is school I do get better sleep though.

yeah, my sleep schedule is fucked up. i sleep very late at night and wake up very early at morning to go and wageslave but last night i managed to sleep for the first time at 12 am instead of 3am.
i should try and fix my sleeping times.

Same. I'm going to sleep at 12PM and waking up at 8PM. Nothing to do.

Sleep schedule is for normies and wagies.
Just ldar boyo
Its over

I didn't sedate myself enough.

I often sleep at 8am

It's my vacation now and I go to bed 04:00 and sleep to 14:00 unless I have something that needs to be done, autismo day sleeping schedule I wish I could work nights I think it would suit me