Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel Trait: Getting mogged by animals

brutal birdpill

Lol at the jester maxxing manlet, bet ya he got dms from stacy for being so funny

Manlets always lose.

13198.jpg

Lol at the jester maxxing manlet, bet ya he got dms from stacy for being so funny
He just might not be entirely joking. You're a manlet or yourself aintcha? You know how it is. The fear.

He just might not be entirely joking. You're a manlet or yourself aintcha? You know how it is. The fear.
You think he was actually afraid of being picked up by a bird? of course he's jester maxxing. and I don't fear shit tbh

and I don't fear shit tbh
Yeah until you go outside and are swarmed by tallfags all around. Personally I've been afraid of all types of animals. Raccoons, nonvenomous snakes, bobcats...yeah. Wonder how I'd react to such critters if taller.

Horse pill1

@MuslimCell Gross

Yeah until you go outside and are swarmed by tallfags all around. Personally I've been afraid of all types of animals. Raccoons, nonvenomous snakes, bobcats...yeah. Wonder how I'd react to such critters if taller.
I'd fuck up any tallfag anyday

I have ornithophobia and I'm afraid even of pigeons, if I would be near an eagle I would die.

dogpill is easily the worst though

how will the HOMO sapiens recover

I have ornithophobia and I'm afraid even of pigeons, if I would be near an eagle I would die.

That's harsh. Birds are everywhere. How did the phobia start?

That's harsh. Birds are everywhere. How did the phobia start?
I dunno, I remember when I was a really small kid I was in the yard and there was this huge white stork, it terrified me. I used to have nightmares about owls attacking me, once a pigeon flew into my room and I thought I was gonna die, I went full hysteric. I stay away from all places where birds gather, even seeing raptor birds on pc screen makes my guts clench.

I'd fuck up any tallfag anyday
Sadly, that's cope. Remember St. Bagelcel. Became a legend in his attempt to fuck up a tallfag, but alas did not accomplish the actual fucking up. The opposite. got almost fucked up his own self in fact.